Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Exams Part Two

Go down 
+7
Shadow-Wolf24
Shiny
Kang
Stephanie
Xion
Amy
NPC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
_Solar_

_Solar_

Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Solar raced into the Academy Grassland. She had already missed the first part of the exam and didnt want to miss the 2nd. "Spark this is your fault" she complained "I told you we didnt have time to pick berries." Spark grunted and we continued to run."We have to find someone around here."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:15 pm

(Since Kukiko hasnt been on Solar you can join Chonny and Lucky's team, but the part two exam is almost ova ~)

IC:Jason

"Hmm..its been a few hours...in a few more, I guess we'll end it."
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:23 pm

Chonny's Star ran to Solar.. seeing she was friendly. XD As Chonny held on tight to her Umbi, she stood aside to watch the battles, and walked over to Solar. "Nice to meet you Solar. You'll be in my team." ^-^
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Wolf24

Shadow-Wolf24

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:12 pm

"Man I'm bored. Everyone else is doing battles and I haven't done any!" Lucky mumbled, annoyed. Fighter looked at her confused. "Ra?" Fighter said, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Solar smiled at Chonny. "It's nice to meet you too, Chonny." "Pica!" Spark barked "Aha sorry this is Spark.And..." solar pulled out another pokeball and and eevee poped out" This is Shade." Solar sat down in the grass and piked up Shade and placed him on her stomach.Her Spark walked off somewhere "Spark make sure you stay cloe and out of trouble." "Chuu~!!" Spark said impatiently and raced off
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:12 pm

(O_O) "SHUNSHIN!!!" Pikachu was laying on the ground, he looked as if he couldnt move. Saito was about to return his Pikachu, but suddenly Sparks were flying around Pikachu as Pikachu somehow forced himself to get up "Shunshin Stop, you dont need to do this!" The Gutsy Pikachu kept performing Quick Attack, Agility and Volt Tackle but kept getting knocked back but still getting up, ignoring his trainer and continued fighting. Shunshin knew he was doing a lot of damage but the way his opponent hid it was remarkable, on the other hand Shunshin was coming to his limit and he knew it. "Pikachu thats enough, Retur..." Saito was interupted by a Thundershock Attack, it came from Shunshin. Saito then realised this wasnt just a normal battle, it meant alot more to Shunshin than it did to Saito, instead of This being a Battle to protect others or a battle for fun, This was a Battle for his Pikachu's Pride. Saito wasnt happy with it but he allowed Shunshin to continue battling. Though he was unhappy because of the shape Pikachu was in, he was too worried about his Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Amy looked up at the sky at the sun. She was worried about her Marshtomp, but one glance at her energetic pokemon got rid of her fears. "You alright, boy?" she asked. Marshtomp nodded in answer. "Ok. How about a different kind of move?" She glanced at Houndoom thinking of another advantage her pokemon has. "Marshtomp, Use Earthquake!" She exclamied. Marshtomp used Earthquake.

Last edited by Amy on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:47 pm

((I've made it back in time~))

"JUMP!" Elaina commanded. Houndoom jumped into the air, missing the chaos of the moving earth. Elaina nearly lost her balance but held strong, and when Houndoom landed lightly on it's feet again, she called out yet another command. "Up close! Use Dark Pulse!" Houndoom raced towards Marshtomp at frightening speed, stopping only a few inches from the Pokemon before unleashing a dark wave of energy upon it's foe.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:56 pm

"Woah!" Amy was startled but quickly recovered as her Marshtomp was knocked back, "Use Muddy Water!" Marshtomp got close to the Houndoom that hasn't run back to Elania and released a muddy Tidal wave right in frnt of it.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 pm

"Evasive maneuvers!" Elaina shouted out to Houndoom. Houndoom nodded, and turned to face the mass of water bearing down on it. Crouching until it was almost upon the Pokemon, Houndoom jumped through the water, coming out on the other side in a executed flip to attack Marshtomp, it's mouth full of charged-up energy.

"Houndoom, use SolarBeam!" Houndoom sent the beam of light energy crashing down upon Marshtomp, landing on the moist ground to return to it's original position on the other side of the field, searching for damages out of the corner of it's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Amy looked at Marshtomp. Marshtomp stumbled and took a moment to steady itself. "You ok?" Amy asked her pokemon. Marshtomp looked up at her as if saying 'I'm fine. I'm not giving up and neither are you.' He turned back around and faced the houndoom as Amy smiled glad she decided to leave Shuppet out, for once. "Alright" Amy said under her breath. She smiled and said,"Marshtomp, try surf again!" Marshtomp spun around, adding his own style to the move, and sent up another tidal wave.

Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:32 pm

"Break though! Solarbeam!" Elaina called out. Able to call up more energy from the blazing sun, Houndoom fired off another Solarbeam, and it streaked through the wave towards Marshtomp, while the water overtook the black Pokemon. Elaina, standing right behind the Surf attack, leapt out of the way to avoid being soaked, then turned to see the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:45 pm

(Yes! I get to Introduce Marshtomp's Fourth move!.....It wont matter much tho..)

"Marshtomp, Protect!" Amy called. Marshtomp protected itself knowing Amy dosen't normally use the move. Amy smiled glad Marshtomp was still in the battle....For now. "Good job!" Amy called, "Earthquake!" Marshtomp did a flip and used Earthquake.

Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:53 pm

"Jump jump jump!" Elaina called, surprised at this sudden turn in the battle. Houndoom jumped in the air, but the water that was still clinging to it's coat reduced it's time in the air, causing it to come down a bit earlier than it should have. Growling as it felt the earth move and then quiet down, Houndoom shook itself off. "Another Dark Pulse Houndoom, and come back this time!" Houndoom raced forward once more, leaping behind Marshtomp this time before blasting it with the dark energy, then swiftly retreating again to it's stance on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:05 am

Marshtomp staggered but was still standing determinedly. Amy was worried but gave one command to Marshtomp that she didn't know wouldn't turn out as it was meant. " Be carefull Marshtomp...Use surf!" She called. Marshtomp went to use the move but it tripped on a rock and lost it's balance. Surf was released but it got out of controll and got Elania, Houndoom, Xion, and Amy wet. Marshtomp fainted and Amy put him back in his pokeball.

Last edited by Amy on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:14 am

"Ahhh...that was unavoidable, I guess." Elaina took off her goggles to drain them off water, while looking to her Pokemon. "Houndoom, you OK?" She walked over only to drenched further as it shook itself dry, breathing rather heavily from all the water attacks it had taken. "You've done well, Houndoom," Elaina exclaimed, patting it on the back before returning it to it's Pokeball. "Take a good rest, you've earned it."
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 am

Amy goes over to Elania and holds out her hand. "Good battle, Elania. Your pokemon were strong." She waits for Elania to respond.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:24 am

Elaina met Amy's hand, shaking it happily. "Same with yours, that was a good battle." She said, smiling. "I hope that with enough training my Mudkip can be as dedicated as your Marshtomp someday, you've trained it up good!" She turned, surveying the other battle that was currently happening. "I guess we just wait and watch then, huh? 'Til they're done?"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:32 am

Amy smiled "Yeah" She blushes and lookes at the pokeball that had Marshtomp,"He's gonna turn into a Swampert soon..I'll be right back." Amy goes over to Xion, "You okay?...Sorry about the water.." She says noy making eye contact with him and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:37 am

"It's fine, no harm done. I should probably stand far away from Kang and Saito's battle.. Don't need any shocking suprises.." Xion looked down at himself. The one day he didn't bring a jacket, he gets soaked. Looks like he's going the rest of today, or at least until he dries off, halfway transparent... Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:52 am

Despite herself Amy smiled. She took off her plain black jacket and held it out to Xion,"You could wear this...It's not girly or anything." She looked at herself, suddenly glad she wore a plain black T-Shirt with ripped up jeans today.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:04 am

Xion stared at the jacket, then at Amy. He shook his head, "No need. I'll be fine, don't want you getting sick later on." It was true, even if the jacket is wet, its better than nothing. Besides, he liked being sick. It was the only time he wasn't pestered about training. He smiled, then turned his attention over to the unfinished battle of Kang and Saito.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:14 am

Amy puts her jacket back on. "Alright but you shouldn't get sick either. C'mon there's a sunny spot by Elania." Amy started walking towards the spot a looked back to see if Xion followed.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:31 am

Quietly groaning, Xion followed slowly behind Amy. Looks like he wasn't getting sick this time...
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:38 am

Amy sat down and watched the other pokemon battles. She decided to get to know Xion since they were a team with Kang. "So where do you come from?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Exams Part Two
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next