Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Exams Part One

Go down 
+7
Xion
Ginter
Stephanie
Kang
Saito
Amy
NPC
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

Entrance Exams Part One Empty
PostSubject: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 am

(IC:Jason)((I know its a short post, but please roleplay your character taking seats so Jason can make his annoucement!))

Jason entered through the doors and stood on the stage and went behind the podium. He waited for students to pile in. He told some kids coming in, "Take a seat please, the exams will be starting shortly."

Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:01 am

Amy comes in and takes a seat.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:36 am

Saito sat down his two pokemon were out next to him Fuwafuwa lay down on his lap and Shunshin sat on his head "Hey are you two allowed in here or shouldnt i return you both into you pokeballs?" Saito hated having to act like this, although he didnt want everyone to get too much of a bad impression of him when they had just entered the building.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:39 am

"Finally!"Kang shouted.He walked into the Grand Hall,and quickly found a spot next to Amy.His Lucario grabbed a seat next to Kang,when Umbreon and Kenjii were just the right size to fit on Kang`s lap.Kang smiled."Heh,well even though I have pokeballs in my backpack,I don`t got nothin` for my pokemon.They don`t like `em at all."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:09 pm

IC:Jason

"Hello new and old members of the Academy. Welcome to the Entrance Exams. During the written part, you will be tested on your mind, and what you know. But in the Battle exams, you will be forced into the backyard, forced to fight kids. Lets say, survival of the fittest will come out on top. All the doors to dorms, the Academy, and to the Academy Mall will be locked tight. Therefore you will have to battle. I must warn you there are other Pokemon running wild and free, you may think it's wild until it attacks you or your pokemon. Caution, Straight Thoughts, Caring, Loving, and befriended Pokemon will get you to the top. You final three will be runner up in the PokeCup Challenges. Welcome to the Academy. Oh yes, do you have any questions?"
Jason turned to the other teachers and they passed out sheets of the test to the students. When Jason was done, he remembered something important. "Ah sorry Mr.Headmaster Sir! Is here anything you would like to say?" Jason asked Ginter.

Last edited by NPC on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Trina stayed near Saito as they went into the building. She didn't know anyone but him, and decided it would be best to sit next to him. Her Pokemon were in their Pokeballs, but numerous students had their Pokemon out. Trina saw the upperclassmen guy with a pretty red-head near him and couldn't help but smile as she took a seat. Once the teacher, Jason, annouced his annoucement, she regian focus. "I'm kinda scared Saito..Do you think we can do this?" She whispered, as they got their tests. She started writing the answers to the test once they were handled pencils.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Ginter quietly stood up.

Good luck to all of you, new students, and returning veterans.

Ginter then looked at all of the new students, briefly paused, and sat down.

Normally the Headmaster would be saying everything that Jason did, but Ginter wasn't that type of person. He was quiet and not well-spoken. He was more of a writer; an artist. Giving a speech would be one of his least favorite things to do.
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:44 pm

When Kang heared about there being a written test,he sighed.Since he lived with pokemon for 2 years,he knew probably all of the questions,but had terrible handwriting.On the other hand,the second test sounded pretty fun.He was ready.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:14 pm

(Due to member choice, I'll put up questions. I know they might be super simple, but please be IN character, like, for example, I expect an advanced student to get all/almost all of it correct, but a new student to miss a bunch.)

Test

The questions are for our records. Please pick the best answers. Circle the best choice.

Question 1:What does Bulbasaur evolve into?

A Pikachu
B Brentasaur
C Ivysaur
D Butterfree

Question 2:Which are the two moonstone Pokemons?

A Staryu and Starmie
B Clefairy and Clefable
C Charmeleon and Charizard
D Latios and Latias

Question 3:What color is Pikachu?

A Blue
B Fire red
C Yellow
D Gold

Question 4:Which is NOT one of the three beginning Pokemons?

A Charmander
B Caterpie
C Bulbasaur
D Squirtle

Question 5:Which Pokemon is a Kanto legendary?

A Mew
B Squirtle
C Latios
D Butterfree

Question 6:Question:Which is one of the strongest Pokemons who sleeps at the bottom of the sea because its powers are too strong?

A Snorlax
B Luiga
C Pidgeot
D Lapras

Question 7:Which Pokemon went to sleep after a cataclysmic battle with Kyogre?

A Espeon
B Torkoal
C Groudon
D Kecleon

Question 8:What does the Venusaur move around and follow to obtain energy?

A Moon
B Stars
C Sun
D Wind

Question 9:What town is a real town name in the Kanto Region?

A Pullit town
B Pallet town
C Police town
D Palace town

Question 10::Who evolves from Metapod?

A Muk Muk
B Corphish
C Butterfree
D Primeape

Last edited by NPC on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Saito read the Test paper "Wow i know a lot about pokemon but i guess i realy should have studied" Saito felt like all hope was over, he knew this was a prestigous school but considering his background he thought he'd know all the answers easily "Well theres no use complaining now, ill just go with the easy win way to pass" Fuwafuwa and Shunshin nodded "It wouldnt be right to cheat so..." Saito Ticked the answer C for every question. "Hopefully this'll do it" Saito suddenly got really bored, having a lot of time left he had nothing to do except play with his pokemon quietly.

(hehehe i do that in rl too xP, it acctually works =O)
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Trina was really kinda shocked with the questions on the test. Some were really easy, but some were extremely, ridciously hard. She never even heard of some of these! She knew question 1 was C, question 3 was C, question 4 was B, question 9 was B, and question 10 was C, but didn't have a clue on what the rests was. She wanted to ask Saito for help, but that'd be cheating. She decided to just guess randomly on the other half of the test. When she was done, she passed the papers to the left side of the room and waited for the rest of the students finish taking their tests.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:30 am

Xion scurried into the Grand Hall only to be stopped by the amount of trainers whom had already arrived. He was late. Why was that not a suprise? He moved to what he thought was the least populated area, and took a seat. Xion noticed something while he was going over the questions; he knew them all. Seeing how he never was out training or traveling, all he could do was read about it, seeing how his house was filling with such stories. He glanced around and saw a few of the kids struggling. He didn't like standing out, so he marked randomly five correct answer, and five wrong ones. A fifty was good enough for him. After passing in his test, he began quietly observing the trainers around him.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:01 pm

6:45 Exam Part One End

"Pencils down, papers to the side of your desks." Jason ordered as he stepped down from the stage.
"Everyone, this event is special. It tests who you are and what you are. The PokeCup is eternal glory to the Team who wins. The three who finish the second part of the Exams will be tested against nature and Wild pokemon you couldn't Imagine in your wildest Dreams. More will be explained to the Winner. Now is everyone paired up? I will give you fifteen minutes to find a group of 3..."

Jason walks toward the Podium letting them group up.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Ginter turns toward Jason.

You can finish the second part Jason..... I've got something planned for the 3rd part.

And with that, Ginter smiled and went back to reading.
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Trina turned to Saito right after he finished his speech. "Okay Saito, Since your the only person that I know at this school, were going to parner up. Hope your Pikachu and Eevee know a thing or two." Trina said but then looked around. "Um were still gonna need one more person..!" Trina paused and thought. "How about someone older then us? You know, a year 2, 3, or 4 student(Novice, Intermediate, Advanced.) since we dunno any of the places at school..!" She sighed and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Xion groaned. Oh, how he hated teams... And it didn't help that he hardly knew anyone well enough to feel comfortable with them and his only Pokemon were a barely-trained Charmander and a Magicarp. Oh well. He remained seated. If he was lucky, he wouldn't have to pair with anyone beause there would be an odd number of student where he wouldn't have to work in a team, but that wouldn't happen. So, he decided to just let whomever needed an extra person drag him around.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Amy was glad the test was over, knowing only eight of them. She looked up at Kang,"Wanna pair up?" she asked. While waiting for his answer she looked around and saw a couple of pairs of two and other kids standing there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Wolf24

Shadow-Wolf24

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Lucky looked around as she watched everyone getting into groups. No one glanced her way and she just sighed. ' I guess they know about my weird and random moments.....' she thought. She smiled slightly to herself as she saw Fighter (Riolu) look around at all the different pokemon around them. Sparky (Luxray) looked up at Lucky with confusion, wondering why the cheerful girl was being her usual self and bouncing up to someone to ask she could join them. Lucky just smiled at Sparky.
"I'm alright Sparky. I just don't want bad rumors going around this year, compared to last year." Lucky said, smiling. Sparky didn't look convinced, but chose not to pester her about it.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:17 pm

7:00 Exam Part Two (Delayed because of grouping)

Jason wanted to opened the doors to the Back of the School, but saw that most students didn't have a partner, or was in a group of two. He walked up to the speech podium and said, Please students, line up in the front for those who don't have groups of threes. We will assit you randomly."

Jason lined up the students.

(If you liked to group with someone, PM me or chatbox me in the next 10 minutes?..other wise I'll randomly group you with the dice roll option. And yes, I know that Kang + Amy is a group of 2 and Trina + Saito is a group of 2 Razz)
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Elaina walked into the room, her eyes widening when she saw everyone away from the desks and finding groups. Oh great... She thought, Everyone's already ahead of me, gotta think fast! There has to be... Elania stopped in her musing to see a lone test paper laying on a desk. Rushing over, making sure to keep out of the way of people, she saw that it was free of scribbles, and a name. YES. Sitting down, glancing fervently at those who had long since finished, Elaina dived into the paper, furiously penciling in answers.

Ah...C...B, or is that a trick question? As a banana...nope, it's a bug...erm... Elaina grew more nervous, she knew the answers were there. As she glanced up and saw more groups forming, she quickened her pace. Filling in the rest of the answers, Elaina triumphantly set her pencil down before turning to face the crowd. I'm not sure that was done quite right, but it beats failing!

Walking towards the crowd, her ear caught someone talking about needing an extra person, someone older than them, an 'intermediate trainer'. Spinning around, she caught sight of a boy who she thought to be called Saito and a girl with green eyes who's name she believed was Trina. Walking over to them, she waved quickly, smiling.

"I'm Elainia. Can I join your group?

((OOC: ARGH Sorry I'm so late into this, joining wise and post wise. I....type...not-so-fast))

Last edited by Shiny Chan on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Chonny walked in the middle of classroom. She was big-time late.. like always. She was so embarrassed when everyone stopped to stare at her as they were teaming up. Chonny was holding on tight to her Starmie, as she turned red as a tomato. She silently walked up to an empty seat and sat. She saw a test in front of the desk and easily answered the questions. When she finished, she whispered to Starmie.."I hope someone chooses me.." She looked at Amy..at Xion.. at Lucky and all the others.. could these people become her friends?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Trina turned hearing a voice, talking to her. The girl, Elainia her name was, looked a bit older then Trina and Saito, and seemed just the type of person they were looking for! She was very glad that she didn't have to go into the line filled with others searching for groups still. It seemed a little embarassing to her! "Oh hiya!" Trina waved and shook her hand. "Of course you can..! We were looking for someone older then us anyways, since we don't have really tough pokemon or know our way around the school. It's great to have you to our group!" Trina smiled, exicted, but a littler nervous talking to an upperclassmen. She shook her head forgetting to introduce herself. "I'm Trina, glad to meet you!" Trina then introduced Saito. "Oh yeah and this is Saito, another new student like me to the academy."
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Xion looked around the room. He noticed a few people without a group, others in full groups. He couldn't help but notice a girl in pigtails sitting alone with a Starmie. She looked just as shy as he did on the inside. He shot a quick smile at her, hoping to give her some sort of confidence... But then again, he didn't find a smile very confidence-giving himself.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Jason stared deeply at all the trainers lined up. He decided to group them up by how skilled he thought they would be. He wanted to give everyone a fair chance against others. A few minutes later, he annouced, "All right. The decisions are made. Here are the teams for the people who were gathered into the lines,

Team 1:
Amy
Kang
Xion

Team 2:
Lucky
Chonny
Kukiko*

Jason smiled. "Please meet up with your members and we will soon begin.

(Kukiko might not be here, so Lucky and Chonny, if theirs another new person, we'll replace that person with Kukiko.)
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Chonny realized she was teamed up with a girl named Lucky. She was too shy to even walk over to her.. but her Starmie pushed her over to where Lucky was. "Uhh.. nice to meet you Lucky!'' Chonny was so shy, she wondered what Lucky was thinking about her. "She probably thinks I'm so weird.." she thought to herself. She hoped to make the best out of this, because she thought Lucky could be a really great partner. She gave a shy smile to her.. She looked at the other groups. They all seemed strong and competitive. She caught Xion's eye and gave him a shy smile.. "He seems to be in a really strong team.." she thought. "but I'll work my best also."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part One   Entrance Exams Part One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Exams Part One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next