Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Exams Part Two

Go down 
+7
Shadow-Wolf24
Shiny
Kang
Stephanie
Xion
Amy
NPC
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

Entrance Exams Part Two Empty
PostSubject: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 pm

7:10 Exam Part Two

IC:Jason

"Here you will split up from everyone else and become a team for however long this goes.. Good Luck, I look forward to seeing who wins!" Jason says as he walks back inside making sure everyone is in, and he locks all the doors, and lets Pokemon run free.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:29 pm

ALminx looks at the other teams. She slightly glances to her team members,"You guyz ready?"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Xion glanced down at his two pokeballs, and simply nodded. Time for the humiliation to start all over again.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Trina looked at her team. Saito, a boy who only had a Pikachu and an Eevee(Seeing they were already sent out in the beginning of school,)Herself, Trina, with a low-leveled Piplup and a Kirlia that was only leel 25. Seeing as Elainia was there only hope, Trina thought of a strategy. "Okay, I believe our hard competiotion would be the boy with he Mightyena(Kang)The pretty-red head(Amy), and the dirty blonde hair boy.(Xion)" She glared at them for a moment. What I was thinking was using Saito and I as..the pawns. What I mean is me and Saito should attack the tough opponets first. Were bound to lose, but with their pokemon weakened, you can finish them off." Some people thought this was a dumb strategy, but she was proud of it. Before her beamates could tell her no, she left runing to Amy. "Hey upperclassmen girl! I challenge you to a battle!" Trina threw out Kirlia, her strongest out of a Piplup and A Kirlia.

(Lets make the competition one on one onlys so it'll go qucker.)
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Amy turns around throwing her pokeball"You want to battle me?" She asks. Her Marshtomp comes out, ready to battle. "You first" She says to the lower classman. Forming her own plan.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:06 am

Trina wanted to look really confident, but, that Marshtop really made her think twice of challenging her. She gulped and then remebered the plan. "Okay Kirlia, show them the powerfullness of a little Psychic.." Kirlia gave Trina a slight nod, twirled into the air, and use hand motions to try and hurt the Marshtop.

(I gotta sleep..so last post for tonight.,)
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 am

[Sorry team,Xion and Amy,I was gone for 2 days.I`m getting back on track.]
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:13 am

Marshtomp was barely hurt. Amy looked at Trina then at Marshtomp,"Marshtomp! Give 'em a shake why don't cha?" Marshtomp uses Earthquake.

(It's okay! Your here now.)
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 am

Phew. Xion was sure she was heading toward him. He stayed behind Amy, yet steared clear of anywhere he though a missed attack may go. He learned his lesson the first time. Why had this girl just randomly attack Amy? Rush of the moment, maybe? He studied the girl closely. She seemed like the kind of girl to have a plan, and if she had one, he would figure it out..
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:20 am

A shadow ball suddenly came out from hiding and hit the Kirlia.Kang and Kenjii jumped out."Thought you might needed some help.Dosn`t look like it,but at least I jumped in"He said.All of Kang`s pokemon came out behind him.

Last edited by Kang on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 am

Amy smiles up at Kang, "Thanks, but save your strength." She gives him a glance as if to say 'They're up to something'. She watches the Kirlia Stagger and wispers to Kang," I think they see us as a threat and are trying to get rid of us. Why else would a smart novice challenge an Intermediate?" She looks back up at Kang and wispers, "You are the strongest one of us." She blushes and turns her gaze back on the Kirlia.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:37 am

Kang smiled."Nnngh,I guess.I did live among Kenjii`s pack `ere for like,2 years."He said,trying not to brag.His stomach suddenly growled."Gosh darnit...I forgot to eat again."He said,quickly picking up a small bag of pokemon food.About to just wolf it down,He almost forgot that people were with him.He couldn`t help being more pokemon than human.His stomach growled again.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:41 am

Xion chuckled under his breath. At least he got an interesting team. He observed them out of the corner of his eye, but he main focus was the novice girl. If he remembered right, she was the one paired up with Elainia. She would be a challenge, but he wasn't completely positive. He kept his peace.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:58 am

Kang shrugged.At least Amy knew why he was like this.He took the pokemon food and began to wolf it down,and then his pokemon joined in.Then it was empty,right before your eyes.Kang and his pokemon just ate a whole bag of pokemon food under a minute.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am

Amy smiled and tried not to laugh. Thinking they could've done a magic trick without anyone knowin'.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:42 am

(Actually shes a new student, but its not much of a difference..~)

Trina fliched as the guy with the Mightynea used a shadow ball attack on Kirlia. "C'moon! Dodge Kirlia..!" Trina had told her to dodge, but she was not prepared for the attack and Kirla was badly hurt. (Yellow hp) She had to call someone to help her, but knew she couldn't get help from Elaninia. "Saito, help me with your strongest pokemon, Now!" Trina yelled at him. She wanted to attack the wolfish boy, but knew she had to get rif of the redhead since Kirlia wouldn't have much of an effect on his pokemon. "Kirlia..please use magical leaf!
Kirlia spun around in a circle like a ballerina, and threw leaves at Marshtop.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 am

" Come on, dodge it Marshtomp!" Marshtomp tried but couldn't get away from the attack so Amy called out, "Use Protect!" Marshtop protected itself from the attack. Amy waited a few seconds untill she said " Give them some Muddy water!" Marshtomp sent up a wave of muddy water.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Watching the battle Kang sighed."I wanna battle.."He complained under his breath."Better just wait for one."He told Kenjii,and nodded.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:44 pm

(Wild Pokemon rawr Very Happy)

A little puny Gloom came running around near the battle between Trina and Amy. It was scared of getting hurt, so it ran a little be farther away from where they were at and was behind Amy's group. It released a Powder that put the Pokemon around them asleep. (Amy's Marshtop, Trina's Kirlia, Kang's Kenjii.)
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Elania just watched as Trina continued her battle, and watched the others, most of whom were just standing around, biding their time. Itching for battle though she was, Trina's plan was still there in her mind, a mental barrier that held her back from the action. Ah...that looks like fun... She thought, as the Kirlia and Marshtomp kept moving, listening to the commands their trainers shouted out, but focusing on the Marshtomp. So that's what Mudkip will look like if I let it evolve. Maybe I'll take the Everstone off soon...No, I'll wait a little longer. Sighing at being on the sidelines, Elaina sat down and put her goggles on, looking up again to survey the battle, looking for anything, any opening, any weakness, that could boost their advantage even more.

Suddenly, the Pokemon fell asleep, and Elaina's eyes widened behind the tinted lens. "Ahhh....no..." She murmured in disappointment. I HATE stalemates...looks like I won't get to battle for a while...but I'll just observe more. Best to know about the opponent's entire team, that's what they taught me.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Amy looks behind her at the gloom and throws a pokeball. Kirlia comes out. "Kirlia, use Psychic!" Kirlia attacks the gloom and it runs away. Amy turns to Trina,"Well looks like our pokemon are asleep." She says, stating the obvious. She goes to her Marshtop and calls, "Marshtomp! Time to wake up" softly and Marshtomp sleepily looked at her. Amy laughed and said in a silly voice, "Rise and shine. The world says hello." Marshtomp made a sound that sounded like it was laughing, now looking completely awake.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Seeing as Amy also had a Kirlia, indicated even more she was really tough. Even her Marshtop has awoken from the sleep powder all ready! "Kirliaaaaa! Waaake up!" Trina called, but that still didn't get her anywhere. "Were gonna faail if you don't wake up!" She tried again, and called Kirlia's name a few times, but Kirlia was already in a deep sleep. "oooh! I barely hurt her Marshtop and Kirlia took soo much damage! I'm sorry team..."

(Yeah one more attack and Kirlia's gone =3=)
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:17 pm

"Well, if it's having trouble, then switch it out!" Elaina called to Trina. "Don't just leave it there to be hit around in it's sleep!" She continued watching. How she longed for a battle like this, but there wasn't any point to the strategy that Trina had thought up if she came into the battle too soon.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Trina had to do something and she was right. Elaina was going to have to switch out with her. If she saw Kang helped Amy out, wasn't switching out players was aloud?
"All right..but don't get too risky.." Trina returned Kirlia, and let Elaina battle Amy.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Amy looked at Elania. "A new opponet.." She exchanged a look with Marshtomp and withdrew him. Watching Elania she put a different pokeball in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Exams Part Two
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next