Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Exams Part Two

Go down 
+7
Shadow-Wolf24
Shiny
Kang
Stephanie
Xion
Amy
NPC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:20 pm

One of the rocks flies towards Xion. Amy dosent notice 'cause rocks are going everywhere. "Dragonair!Dodge and Keep up iron tail!" Dragonair dadges some of the rocks and tries to hit Lileep.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Saito saw that Kang seemed to underestimate him, Kang was confident in his ability too so Saito calmed down a little and thought about how to win first he would test the opponents capabilities at a distance asto not get hurt "Go Shunshin, use Thunderbolt" The Thunderbolt flew fast but just slow enough that they could watch what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:28 pm

"AGAIN! AGAIN!" Elaina shouted. "Keep it up and dodge!" Lileep again skittered away, the tip of Dragonair's tail grazing it's petals. Shaking once, Lileep jumped up once, angered.

"Alright! Now use Ancientpower one more time!" The flowered pokemon shook and summoned the rocks, and they rocketed at Dragonair once more. Lileep suddenly jumped up, suddenly full of energy.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Xion stepped aside and allowed the rock to fly past him, then returned to his original position to continue spectating the battle.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Kang watched the Thunderbolt go quickly past the battlefield.Kang didn`t say a word as Kenjii swiftly jumped without command.Make a current Kenjii!."Kang houted.Kenjii suddenly shot some Shadow Balls into the Thunder Bolt.The shadow balls got stuck in the electric current,but went to the source of the attack;Satio`s Pikachu.
The Shadow Balls went and made a direct hit.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Its either now or never Amy thought, "Dragonair use Hyperbeam!" Dragonair sends a powerfull beam at Lileep destroying the rocks in its way.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Elaina's goggles were enough protection to shield her eyes from the light that ensued, but the dust that blew up from the blast made her unable to see Lileep. Coughing lightly and keeping an eye out for a moving shape, Elaina finally caught sight of Lileep, who looked like she was on her last legs. The damage the little pokemon had taken was probably critical, but the little trooper was still pushing on.

Elaina smiled. "That's it, good job!" She pointed at Dragonair. "Now, give them a taste of your pain! Use Pain Split!"

Steadying itself, Lileep ran towards Dragonair, smacking it around with it's petals, it's steady recovery showing through the blows.

Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Dragonair, who has been recharging, gets the attack and falls to the ground. "Dragonair!" ALminx calls worriedly. At the sound of Amy's voice the pokemon gets back up and uses Ice beam on Lileep. Dragonair wobbles in the air and falls back onto the ground. Amy quickly puts Dragonair back in its pokeball and watches Lileep to see how it handled the attack.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:37 pm

((Eh...O.o))

Seeing the attack was coming for it, Lileep had tried to escape, but the pokemon was too slow in it's escape and could not outrun the attack. The ice beam hit with full force, and when the attack had finished, Lileep was frozen where it stood, unmoving in it's tracks, staring ahead, immobile.

Elaina stared at it for a bit, cocking her head to one side after a while, but the little Pokemon remained frozen. She looked up at Amy, unsure of exactly what it meant, result-wise.

"What now, then?" She asked, blankly.

Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Trina watched closely as to what had just happened. "Okay wait...so Dragonair fainted..and Lileep..just got frozened?" Trina jumped up. "EEEEEH?!" She was confused of what just happened. "Okay...so erm..do we wait for Lileep to thaw out?" Trina sweat dropped.

Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:04 am

Amy smiled," Go Marshtomp!" Marshtomp came out and looked at Lileep. "Use Earthquake" Amy knew it wouldn't be effective but let Marshtomp use the move anyway.

( You did say a two pokemon battle...)
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:06 am

xD [My challenger isn`t here]
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:09 am

[you thinks we should end it now? I mean, cuz its lasting a little long and noone is really..playin..]
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:12 am

I wanna finish my battle TT^TT
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:20 am

The ice shattered. Lileep came out of it's icy prison as the earth moved beneath it, standing on trembling legs. "Li-Lileep? Can you still move?" Elaina called hesitantly over. Lileep did not respond, but after a few moments it laid down on the ground, and gentle snores followed soon after.

Elaina's face blanched and she smacked herself on the forehead. "Typical." She muttered jokingly, before returning Lileep to it's Pokeball, noting it's job well done.

"Well, Lileep is done, so show them what you're made of!" She clipped Lileep's pokeball to her belt and unclipped another, sending it spinning out onto the field.

"Go, Houndoom!"

The sleek, black Pokemon emerged, noting the enemy facing it with a nod of it's head and a swish of it's long tail, it's eyes glinting in approval.

((Eh? Wait, should we end it? 'Cause I'm gonna be gone for most of tomorrow...))
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:40 am

Amy looked at Marshtomp.

( We could....A massive wild pokemon stampeed could get in the way of our battle and they just so happen K.O. our pokemon....Ending us in a stalemate......Just a suggestion..)
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:43 am

(If we get to 4 pages, Ginter will end it.)
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 am

(OK)

Amy smiled at Elania and Houndoom thinking This might be easy, but I better watch out. She glanced at Marshtomp, "Lets go!" She paused, "Use Surf!" Marshtomp jumped back and sent a wave to Houndoom.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 am

Crying or Very sad X 1,000,000.I never got to finish my battle then.

Can it be when all of us get at least 1 battle done?That will be easy to make points for each team or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:14 am

"Houndoom! Evade it!" Elaina called, and Houndoom jumped over the wave, landing back on it's feet. It growled slightly, noting the danger that had just passed.

"Ok then, let's tone down those water moves! Use Sunny Day!" Elaina exclaimed, pointing to the sky, and Houndoom gave a long howl. Immediately any clouds that were surrounding the sun scattered, and the sunlight glared down harshly on their battle.

(Bye for now D:)

Last edited by Shiny Chan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:18 am

(sorry i went to sleep after that post last night =P)
Saito was worried this guys pokemon was definetly strong "Shunshin!, are you ok, Ok we cant keep going easy Time for Attack Combo #1 Show em why your called Shunshin, Use Quick Attack combined with Iron Tail " Pikachu took alot of damage from that attack but pulled himself together and got a direct hit on the Mightyena "Thats good Shunshin, Tail of Flash technique (got bored so thought of random name xP)" Shunshin returned to infront of Saito and got on all fours ready for any attack coming this way, hoping to be able to dodge.

(just to make sure can u use more than 4 moves in a battle?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Wolf24

Shadow-Wolf24

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:11 am

Lucky saw everyone seemed to be in a battle except her own team. Sparky was getting very impatient and was pacing back and forth, his tail flicking to show his anger along with his mane sparking. "Sparky. Calm down." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Kenjii stood up on fours and howled an ear-splitting howl.Suddenly,A big flash of purple surronded the Pikachu.Then in came up,trapping it.Toxic.
Kang smirked."Thief.Do it gently."Kang said to Kenjii.But Kenjii didn`t go for the Pikachu.

He was going for Satio`s Antidotes.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:28 pm

"PIKACHU!!!" Saito quickly went over to pikachu to see if he was ok "Hang in there Pikachu" Saito had to go to his Last Resort for Pikachu to win, Pikachu was about to Fall until Saito gave him a small treat and hug, "Ok, Pikachu this is our last chance, im sure we can hit and we've practised it alot so we just gotta hope its powerful enough to win" Saito and Shunshin both stood up ready to fight, Shunshin was in pain and was tired, but he was able to ignore it as he prepared for this next attack. "Ok Pikachu Lets Do This, Ultimate Attack Combo, Shunshin use Quick Attack to gain speed, use Agility for Extra speed, use Double team for Multi Hit and confusion... and now PIKACHU USE VOLT TACKLE" The Superfast Volt Tackle hit Kenjii, Pikachu jumped back and was losing balance "Damn maybe its still too much for you to handle yet Shunshin"
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Kenjii was able to shake it off,but not that easily."Hm.I thought you`d give him a good hit at least once."Kang smirked.Kang made a slight growl to Kenjii,Satio not knowing that he was giving Kenjii a command.Kenjii suddenly went all out at blinding speed,with the colors purple and black rushing around him.
"Shadow Ball,mixed with Assurance."He said out loud.

It was a direct hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Exams Part Two
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next