Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Exams Part Two

Go down 
+7
Shadow-Wolf24
Shiny
Kang
Stephanie
Xion
Amy
NPC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Xion

Xion

Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:54 am

Xion glanced down at the pokeball which contained Charmander. He despised talking about where he came from, and for more reasons than one. He didn't want to be rude, but he really didn't want to talk about it either. Then again, he can't hide it forever. He argued with himself and his conscience, and decided it wouldn't hurt to just mention it. Perhaps just the region would satisfy her.

"Kanto."
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:05 am

"Oh....I'm from Hoenn.." She paused and looked at Xion, "I'm glad to be away from my parents...They kept pestering me about something that happened when I was little." She immediatly looked back down.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:27 am

"Yeah.. Seems like we have that in common," Xion said with a slight chuckle. He wondered how badly Amy's parents were on her back. He looked over at her and noticed how sad she looked. He wanted to ask, he probably should, but he was already on the verge of a panic attack from the events that have already happened today. He remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:01 pm

"They gave up for a while...Untill they saw me recently.." She runs her fingers over the black rings around her eyes. After a couple seconds she chances a glance up at the battle between Kang and Saito. When she looked at Xion again she wondered what happened to him to make him so quiet
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Elaina sat down to watch the only other occurring battle, looking bored but still satisfied. Taking out the only Pokeball she hadn't used she opened it up, calling out her Mudkip. The little water Pokemon smiled before crawling into her lap, where she petted it, absentmindedly.

Hmm... She thought, glancing over at Trina, still on the sidelines, and at Saito, still energetically engaging in battle. I wonder if these groups last all year...it'll be a bit hard, what with being the most advanced person...and I'm only an Intermediate! She looked down at Mudkip. "We'll just have to train more then! Maybe we can recruit some more members for our team too..."

Mudkip nodded. "Kiiip~"

Elaina sighed, and then looked over at where Xion and Amy were seated, noting the silent, depressed feelings that seemed to emanate from their conversation. Geez...they must be talking about really deep stuff... She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Amy felt a tug on her belt so she took a pokeball and released the pokemon inside. It was her Shuppet. She knew shuppet had started feeling the dark emotions, because she could feel it too. Even though it was only sadness it felt like someone was pulling her. "It's only me and Xion, Shuppet. No need to get exited" She quietly told her pokemon.

Shuppet looked at Xion then back at Amy "Uuppett.." It sounded dissapointed. Amy looked at it, "You can roam around later on, don't worry." Amy said. Shuppet brightened up and started going in circles.

As Amy watched it she noticed Elania's Mudkip. She smiled at Elania and her Mudkip. Then she looked back at her Shuppet which has started flying around Xion.
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Chonny patted Solar's Pikachu~ She sat down on the soft grass, hugging her Umbreon tight, she observed the battle going on. Her Starmie started playing with the Pikachu.. "I wonder if my Star will be strong enough when it goes into battle with one of these trainers.. they seem very strong." She thought to herself. Her Star had gone through so much with her.. there was no doubt it was strong. She looked away from her Starmie and glanced at all the other trainers. The girl with red hair- Amy, was a very talented battler. Along with the other trainer she fought- Elaina. These seemed to be tough competition, most definitely. But who's to say Chonny wasn't competition to others as well?
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Xion saw the pigtailed girl from the first part of the exam out of the corner of his eye. The was with another member of her team, and her pokemon. She seemed to be looking toward Elainia or Amy, possible thinking about the battle they had just finished. He continued to stare until a Shuppet shifted his attention and he began watching it fly in circles around him. Maybe it's feeding off the emotions here... Or not. Doesn't seem like it is.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:39 pm

"Shuppet seems to like you" Amy said in a voice that was barly heard. "Normally he would be feeding off our emotions, but I told him he'll have his chance later." She looked at Xion, "The Dark emotions pull Shuppet and I to where they are at..."She pauses,"It actually feels like something is pulling you."..Shuppet comes over to Amy and rests on her outstretched hands. Amy starts looking sadder and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Suddenly, a rumbling could be heard in the distance. It seemed to be coming from the volcano.

Go to the volcano right away for the final part of your test....- Could be heard echoing all around the forest. Suspicious, yes. Unusual, no.
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Exams Part Two
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5