Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Third Part of the Exam

Go down 
+8
Kang
Stephanie
Saito
Chonny
Shiny
Xion
Amy
Ginter
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

Third Part of the Exam Empty
PostSubject: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Ginter purposely made himself the first to arrive at the volcano,
Students, the previous part of our test was to show and stress individual strength, however this part is different. This part- the more important part- stresses teamwork. You and your members must work together to stop a very powerful foe.

Out of the flames of the volcano emerged a Flygon. Clearly a veteran full of battle scars.... none were fresh though.

I will be controlling this flygon.... so that you students do not get hurt by it. In return though, you must also protect your base...

Ginter gestured toward a large Obelisk to his left.

You will all pass should you defeat my Flygon. However, you shall all fail if all of your pokemon are defeated.... or if your Base is destroyed.

Good luck. You have 5 minutes to prepare for this endeavor.
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Amy looked at the Flygon, "Great a flygon.." In her head she tried to come up with a plan, but failed. She looked at everyone and her Shuppet, "What's the plan?" She asked calmly
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:17 pm

"Prepare as best we can." Xion released his Charmander, leaving his Magikarp in its ball. It wouldn't be much help anyway. Charmander should be able to do something, even if it's only distracting the Flygon. He looked around, "I don't suppose you know anyone with an Ice-type pokemon, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:18 pm

"I say we take this time to heal our Pokemon with whatever supplies we've got." Elaina said, pulling out a few Super Potions. "And then...we...erm...AH, I hate planning. We have to defeat it, right? So, let's get some people to attack it if it goes by the base...and then get some people to attack it...everywhere else?" Elaina scratched her head in frustration, putting on her goggles. "Maybe we should take some time to sort out a plan. At least we know it's really weak against Ice attacks."

((And this is why I don't bold my dialogue xD))
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Amy looked up suddenly, holding a pokeball ,"My Dragonair knows ice beam. It fainted but we can heal it." She looks back down at the pokeball. "You would help us right Dragonair?" She wispers to the pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Xion nodded, "Charmander can cover the base with a few other pokemon. We should make two team, defense and offense. Pokemon that can resist attacks Flygon uses can defend, while others attack, or vice-versa." He studied his Charmander. It seemed excited to be out of his pokeball, but frightened slightly by the challenging pokemon. Xion sure hoped it was tough enough to withstand attacks. He pulled a Revive from his pocket and handed it to Amy. "I was saving this for when I would need it, but I suppose now its better then later."
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:26 pm

A Flygon? "Should be no problem for you, right Star?" Chonny said to her Starmie with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Elaina released all of her Pokemon, giving Lileep a Revive and applying a Super Potion to Houndoom. Mudkip had climbed on top of her head and was watching curiously. "Yeah, an offensive group and defensive group sounds like a good idea...I'll have Houndoom and Mudkip on the offensive group, while I can command Lileep at the base." She looked up at the Flygon, who looked as menacing as it did when it had emerged. "From the looks of it, we'll need to use all our power to beat that Flygon."
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Amy releases all her pokemon exept Marshtomp."Yeah.." Amy Hesitantly takes the revive from Xion and uses it on Dragonair. "Thank you Xion.." Shuppet comes up to Amy. "Dragonair can be on the offensive team and Kirlia and Shuppet can be on the offensive side." She looks around, "Kirlia knows Healing wave..It might be usefull. Do you know what that move does?"
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:51 pm

"I can't say I do." Elaina answered Amy, looking confused. "I've heard of Healing Beam, Heal Block, Heal Bell, Healing Wish...but never Healing Wave. Why, what does it do?" A vast team recovery move...if that's what it is, it could be useful... She thought, insightfully.

Last edited by Shiny Chan on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:07 pm

"Well...It's basicly a vast team recovery move. Which is usefull but if Flygon gets too close it could heal him too...It is also called Healing beam" She lets the information sink in then continues,"It has it's ups and downs..." Her Shuppet starts bobbing up and down as if Amy forgot something.."Oh, and Shuppet knows Destiny bond. That could be usefull too.."
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Xion listened as the two girls exchanged information about attacks their pokemon knew. He felt left out, but its not like he could contribute anything. Charmander only knew three moves, which would most likely not put a scratch on the menacing pokemon. He stared at Flygon, mentally preparing his mind for the battle... Oh how he hated battling...
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Amy noticed only she and Elania were talking and blushed. She walked over to Xion, "Are you ready?" She asked. She tried to get her mind off the flygon so she started thinking about Dragonair. She knew it would evolve soon and then she could ride it. She got caught in a daydream waiting for Xion to answer.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm

"...Yeah," Xion sighed. Maybe he'd get lucky and wouldn't be forced to battle.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Amy could sense something so she guessed the emotion. "Keep your pokemon behind mine or something. Then you would have an even less chance of battling." She wispered close to his ear. She smiled at him blushing.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Elaina smiled as Amy and Xion talked, then turned to look in all directions. No one else has arrived yet...only Chonny, Amy, Xion and I are here... She thought, a pang of fear hitting her in the stomach. I like battling...but what if we have to face this challenge with just the four of us? She looked down at the ground, shifting her goggles nervously. Mudkip pawed at the lens to get her attention, to no effect.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Xion turned toward Elainia, "If we're the only ones here, we shouldn't panic. We won't be able to think things through until the others get here. Not like we'll be the only ones here the entire time." He went and stood beside her, putting a hand on her shoulder, "If you and Amy work together like you fought, we'll be good to go." He smiled, the returned to his original placement and continued staring at the Flygon.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Amy looked at him,"I think thats the most I've heard you say. But you are right. The others will proabably come." She thought for a second and added, "Sooner or later.." She sits down and observes the Flygon, looking for any weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Elaina looked up at Xion's words, and smiled. "Yeah...you're right." She said. "We can always work together, play to each others strengths, I guess. And of course, like Amy said, we'd be more than willing to cover for you." Elaina looked up at the Flygon, with newfound confidence. "You may look tough, but watch out! She yelled to the dragon Pokemon, grinning now. "Because when it's time to go, you won't know what hit you!" She turned back to look at everyone, Amy, Xion, and Chonny. "We'll just need to work together and hope for the best." She spoke, in a more hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:24 pm

"I know I haven't suggested much," Chonny said "but my Star and Umbi can help plenty. Star is pro with Special Attacks so maybe it can fight along-side Dragonair? While Umbi here is advanced with Defense. It can help the other pokemon that are defending and can do some damage as while. My pokemon haven't a scratch on them, so they are more than ready." ^-^ Chonny thought she could finally do some battling, though she wasn't going to underestimate the Flygon just yet..
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Xion looked toward Chonny, then back to the pokemon, "Looks like we have a game plan, now all we need to do is wait for whatever comes next, might it be the start of the test or another trainer..."
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:45 pm

"Xion, maybe your Charmander could work Umbi? While your pokemon attacks, mine will defend it, it can withstand the hits. How's that sound?" Chonny suggested with a smile, sure that this would work.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Xion blinked, "Y-yeah... Of course.." Noticing his studder, he covered his mouth and made it appear as if he was thinking, and took deep breaths to delay any unwanted panic attacks. Being talked to so much wasn't helping at all. After he felt as if he calmed down, he crouched down beside Charmander and continued, "But when you compare Charmander and Flygon, Flygon's attacks are much more hard hitting and trained. Getting used to Charmander's attacks most likely wouldn't help very much.."

And, in saying this, Xion earned himself a 'heartwarming' bite on the arm from Charmander.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Saito ran to catch up with the others he was holding his tired pikachu as him and Kang arrived "The Heros are Here" Saito said with a menacing grin on his face. Behind the Flygon, Fuwafuwa had just jumped to Tackle and got a Critical hit from behind, the small eevee seemed to have done some damage from that attack. Fuwafuwa jumped down and landed on Saito's head, sitting on his shoulder. "Good thing we're here Fuwafuwa was all fired up after watching that battle" Saito felt he had to act smug considering himand Kang never got the chance to finish their battle. "Shunshin will have to rest for a while since i cant heal him and i dont have any supplies because of that attack" Saito stared at Kang waiting for him to return saitos supplies to him. "Well anyway we gotta beat his Flygon right? shouldnt be too hard."
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Amy nodde her head to Saito and Kang in acknoledgement. Then she asked Xion,"You okay?" Amy said finding the situation funny yet surprising. "Looks like he's ready to battle." She added. She stepped closer to Xions' Charmander,"Your a fiesty thing arn't you?" She patted it's head to see what it would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Part of the Exam
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next