Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Exams Part Two

Go down 
+7
Shadow-Wolf24
Shiny
Kang
Stephanie
Xion
Amy
NPC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiny

Shiny

Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Elaina blinked, then realized that she was being challenged. Jumping to her feet, she smiled and drew out a Pokeball of her own, glancing down at it reassuringly. "Alright, let's do this."
She said aloud.

((OOC: Are we only allowed to use one Pokemon in this? O_O))
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Wolf24

Shadow-Wolf24

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Lucky gave a sigh as she sat under a tree. She was itching for a battle so bad. She looked her team over. Chonny -a girl that intrduced herself where the first parts of the exams had taken place- looked to be around Novice, her rank and the other girl Kukiko seemed to be a rank higher. Sparky was growling in displeasure at not having a battle yet and Fighter was up in the tree, climbing onto high branches.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 pm

(Supposedly, but Amy returned the marshtop so i guess now you can only use two pokemon. no more.)

Trina stood up and gave her some encouragement. "You can do it! Don't let your guard down!" She tols Elania.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Xion turned his attention to a Riolu climbing a tree. If he remembered correctly, the girl with pigtails had a trainer in her group with one.. Lucky, was it? He turned his attention back to the battle. He saw the black headed girl cheering on Elainia, and could't help but feel as if he should cheer Amy on, but he was way too timid to do so. If she needed encouragement, she would turn to him or Kang..
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Wolf24

Shadow-Wolf24

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 pm

"Fighter! Get down before you hurt yourself." Lucky scolded the riolu. Fighter jumped back down and gave a childish smile before jumping into her arms. Lucky giggled and hugged the riolu. "What am I going to do with you?" She joked. Sparky watched the two in amusement and watched the battle that was taking place.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Elaina threw her Pokeball first, ready to take on Amy. "Go, Lileep!" The Pokeball flashed and Lileep appeared, it's two eyes staring out of the flower petals on it's head. It looked around, almost lazily, for another Pokemon, and, seeing none, started dancing from side to side, waiting for it's opponent.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:23 pm

"URGH... I CANT KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS, I WANNA BATTLE TOO" Saito didnt care what people thought of him when he acted as himself but he was desparate to have fun, "Shunshin use Thunder, Fuwafuwa use Helping Hand to increase the power" Saito was trying to lure trainers or wild pokemon to fight him, he didnt know if this would scared them away or draw them in, but he tried anyway. Saito's Fighting spirit was drasticly rising he felt like he couldnt lose with the power of his pokemon and their teamwork.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:31 pm

"Saito, wait, no! Stick to the plan..." Elaina said, shaking her head from side to side. At that point, the plan had, more or less, fallen apart, she knew that now. But that's no reason to go running around like a crazed salsa dancer. Elaina thought, irritated. But this was the least of her headaches. She had presented her Pokemon and the fact that her opponent had yet to make a move was weighing heavily on her attention span and mood. What, is she making an entire strategy or something? Come onnnnnnn.....
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Saito remembered hearing the girl Amy say that the boy that looked like a Wolf, Kang was the strongest in their Group "HEY YOU, THE BOY AGAINST THE TREE... I Challange you Kang, i can tell from the suspence you wanna fight just as much as i do" Shunshin jumped ahead of Fuwafuwa to battle first, Sparks were flying around Shunshin as he was grinning ready for battle "Lets make it 2 vs 2 and just remember if you underestimate me too much you wont last 2 minutes" Saito grinned.

(This might be a chance to try the battling system i thought of =P
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:14 pm

What was this? Some of the trainers were battling. Chonny held on tight to her Starmie.. and whispered to it, "Pay close attention Star, you might learn a thing or two." Her Starmie tried to wiggle out of her grasp and succeeded. Chonny ran after her Starmie as it ran loose. "Come back Starmie! You'll get hurt." What the heck was Chonny's Starmie up to? Chonny let out her Umbreon from its pokeball. "Umbi, get a hold of Star before it gets hurt!" Chonny was so frightened. She didn't want to meddle into what the other trainers were doing. Chonny's eyes widened as she caught sight of Starmie stumbling in front of a Pikachu. "Starmie come back!" Chonny yelled. This Pikachu could do plenty damage to her Starmie.. and that's the last thing she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:31 pm

"Ah nooo! This is going all wrooong!" Trina shook her head back and forth. "Were done for.." Trina muttered. She wanted to do anything to help her teamates, but alas, her Kirlia was in her pokeball, half-beaten by a Marshtop, and was in sleep status. Her Piplup was fine, but it was really weak. She couldn't do anything but encourage. "..I guess...do your best.." She told Saito, but deep-down inside, she knew he was already finished.

Suddenly she saw a trainers Starmie on the field! "Saaito! Watch out!"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Amy quickly looked to see what Trina meant. After a while she shrugged and threw her pokeball, "Go, Dragonair!" Dragonair came out looking pleased, finnaly getting a chance to battle after being in a pokeball so long. "Do your best Dragonair!" She encoraged her pokemon. She looked up at her opponent, "Your move."
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:30 pm

"Certainly." Elaina nodded. I knew it, I just KNEW it~ And I've got Dragonair's typing all memorized too. She thought, excitedly.

"Lileep! Use Ancientpower!" The lily-like pokemon shook it's petals, drawing up rocks from the earth and firing them at Dragonair, pelting the Pokemon with the rock-type attack.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Dragonair is damaged, but Amy stays calm . "Dragonair, use Aqua Tail!" She shouts. Dragonair unwinds itself and and attacks Lileep with the water that has formed around it's tail.

Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Lileep was hit by the water, but shook the water off of it's leaves and danced around a little more.

"OK then, let's take care of that!" Elaina shouted. "Lileep, use Toxic!"

Lileep shook itself angrily before spewing toxic sludge around Dragonair, surrounding it with the noxious ooze before slowing down, peacefully swaying from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Dragonair is posioned and has little less than 3/4 it's hp. "Dragonair, Use ice beam!" Dragonair rears up and hurries back down shootin a beam of ice at Lileep. After ice beam hits Lileep Dragonair is hurt by posion.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Lileep was knocked back, but sprung back up, looking a bit weary this time.

"Lileep, now let's wait and see! Use Synthesis!" Lileep tilted it's head back to point itself at the sun, and the rays of sun made it's petals glow momentarily before it was back to swaying side to side, as serene as ever.

Gotta watch out and keep Lileep's health up... Elaina thought, looking at Trina.

For the team...FOR THE TEAM!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Amy smiled thinking of a plan." Dragonite, Water Tail again!" Amy smiled as Dragonite caught on to one of Amy's iffy strategies and nodded. Dragonite attacks Lileep the same way as before and Amy put on a serious but calm face to hide her plan.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Elaina looked skeptically at Amy for a second before returning her attention to the battle.

"Lileep, use Ancientpower on Dragonair again!" Lileep pelted Dragonair with more stones, shaking off more water off it's petals in the process.

That poison should be working it's magic now...just gotta keep it up...
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Dragonairs Hp was close to half now. "Dragonair!" Amy shouted, "Use Dragontail!" Dragonair reared up and hits Lileep with it's tail, using some of it's dragon power but not all of it.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Lileep swung back and forth like a struck punching bag, popping back up momentarily, shaking it's petals in irritation.

"Another Synthesis, GO!" Elaina called out to Lileep, and Lileep recovered once more, it's health back up. Elaina narrowed her eyes behind her goggles, thinking. What's she UP to...? Erg, this has been a long battle, this is why I want Lileep to evolve! Too....slow...thinking...much...
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Amy looked at her pokemon, "Dragonair keep it up!" She said. She thought for a moment Is it realy gonna work? Hmm that would equal that so...Yes it would exept for one thing... She trailed off. She smiled at Elaina," Dragonair, Dragon tail." Dragonair follows orders.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:05 pm

[sorry,I was gone for most of the day]

Kang woke up with Kenjii by his side and smelt the air.Sleep PowderHe yawned and saw Amy with another battle.Kang sighed."Darn,slept right through another chance."He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:07 pm

"Dodge it this time!" Elaina called out to Lileep, who skittered backwards to avoid Dragonair's lashing tail. "Keep up the Ancient Power!" Elaina shouted out her move to Lileep, who once again called up another army of stones to do it's bidding. Suddenly, after running through scenarios in her head, she whispered to Lileep, so that Amy was just out of earshot.

"Be ready to throw up another Toxic if anything happens."
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:19 pm

[sorry Satio,I didn`t see your challange]

Kang looked up to see Satio,who just challanged him."Okay,I wanted one anyways."Kang said casually.Kenjii walked up in front of him."Why don`t you take the first move?"Kang said,and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Exams Part Two   Entrance Exams Part Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Exams Part Two
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next