Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Third Part of the Exam

Go down 
+8
Kang
Stephanie
Saito
Chonny
Shiny
Xion
Amy
Ginter
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:15 am

Flygon attempted to smack that solarbeam with another, however flygon was beginning to tire, and only destroyed some of the attack. The rest of it hit flygon causing an admirable amount of damage, due to the fact that shuppet was there and not at the base, Flygon began flying towards the base.
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Kang saw the flygon go towards the base."Lucario,keep it going."He ordered.Lucario ran out of the base,still keeping his wave of Counter on the base.Lucario sprang of the base`s top and charged up a Force Palm."Extreme speed."Kang smirked.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Amy looked closely at Flygon and noticed it was coming closer. "Shuppet, come back!" Shuppet followed after the Flygon trying to beat it to the base, but it was tired out because of the quick trip to help Houndoom. "Oh no.." Amy wispered. "Gonna have to rely on Kirlia untill Shuppet can get here...but.." After taking a glance at Kirlia Amy looked at Shuppet. "Shuppet!" She yelled, "Use Shadow ball!" Shuppet got ready to release the attack on Flygon. Amy hoped that by having Shuppet attacking Flygon, it would slow Flygon down enough to make a plan.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:19 pm

(LOLZ POINTLESS POST FROM ME)

"Okaaay Piplup..Combine the shadow ball with a water gun"! As Shuppet made the shadow ball, Piplup shooted water at it, surrouding the ball with a water-like spiral. Kirlia stood close to Amy's Kirlia, healing others as they went and fought.
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:10 pm

FROM THE BASE, (WHERE STARMIE AND UMBREON HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST FEW POSTS!!!) Starmie used its Ice Beam to attempt damage on the Flygon. Umbreon used Psychic to maintain the base together..
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Houndoom landed on the ground and raced back towards the base, trying to beat Flygon there. "Houndoom, use Dark Pulse!" Elaina called out. If we can weaken it on it's journey there... She thought. Houndoom unleashed a ring of dark energy towards Flygon and continued racing towards the base.

"Get ready!" Elaina commanded, and Lileep climbed up to the top of the obelisk with Mudkip in tow. Shaking its head, Mudkip stood beside Lileep, fresh determination it it's eyes. "Defend the base! Lileep, use Toxic, Mudkip, use Blizzard!" Lileep spat toxic fluid into the air while Mudkip unleashed more blistering icy crystals. The noxious liquid froze on contact with the icy crystals, incasing each of them in a sickly purple coating as they headed for Flygon.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Flygon dodged the blizzard mostly, and the bulk of the Dark Pulse was dodged as well, and the toxic missed.... but flygon was growing increasingly tired. Flygon then used Solarbeam on the base then flew toward it quickly, and used a powerful dragon claw against the base.
Back to top Go down
JimmysSoul

JimmysSoul

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:55 pm

A mysterious Leafeon jumped up onto the base with a shady character next to it

Am I late? Jimmy said I apologize if I am. Now Scruffy! Iron tail! Jimmy announced in a confident tone

Leafeon jumped up and swung it's leafy tail at the flygon
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Amy looked at the boy with the leafeon as her Shuppet finnaly made it to the base. "A bit..But you're here now.." Amy said in a small and shy voice that always shows itself when she sees a stranger. She turned her head to the Flygon, "Shuppet don't tire your self out too much. Faint attack!" She told her pokemon as she found a good spot to see what is happening. She was close to the boy, now, so she said, "I'm Amy.."
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Kang looked up to see somebody new,standing with their Leafeon.Kang gathered up his kunais."Hey,nice ta meet you.Name`s Kang."He chucked another knunai,hoping to get the Flygon`s attention.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:56 pm

"Oh no, you don't!" Elaina was growing frustrated with the Flygon. "Get away from the base! Houndoom, another Dark Pulse! Mudkip, use Double-Edge!" Houndoom landed on the crumbling base and unleashed more dark rings of energy, while Mudkip launched off of Houndoom, tackling Flygon head on.

Elaina ceased her shouting for a moment to notice a trainer that had recently appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, with a Leafeon. Waving him a greeting, Elaina smiled. Even though that Flygon is giving everyone a tough time... She thought, It's always good to see new people wherever you go.

((*sigh* No more bold text from me for a while. Apparently it hinders reading.))

Last edited by Shiny Chan on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Okay, nevermind -___-# My pokemon are out of this.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm

((Eh? How come? O.o))
Back to top Go down
JimmysSoul

JimmysSoul

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:05 am

Nice to meet you all He said in a polite but mischievous voice Scruffy wanna show these huy's what we're made of?
LEAF BLADE The leafeon jumped up as the leaf on its head glowed while the small leaves on its paws extended out in a blade like fashion
The leafeons paw striked Flygon'd chest

Great job Scruffy! Jimmy said in a proud tone that always made Scruffy know what was in store next
Back to top Go down
Mazz

Mazz

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Mazz sent out her Charizard and her Pikachu, and waited for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:20 pm

I`m sorry,my mom is giving me only an hour for computer time,so it might-as-well be saying goodbye to this place exept weekends....

I`m so stupid,crying over this.I`m sorry,but I`ll only be here on weekends,and MAYBE weekdays....
Back to top Go down
Mazz

Mazz

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:19 am

Pikachu, thunderbolt! Charizard, flamethrower at the same time! shouted Mazz, directing her Pokémon at the attacker. Salamence, Feraligatr, come on out! The two Pokémon sprung from their Pokéballs and stood, glaring at the Flygon. Now, Feraligatr, waterfall! Join them with Dragon Breath, Salamence!
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:47 pm

IC:Jason

Jason came out, looking exausted. It was now time to end the exams. "Students and Pokemon of the academy," Jason began. "It's now time to end the exams. Please go to your designated dorm and get a good night sleep. Results will be here by next week."
(lol now you guys can create random topics Razz)
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Trina nodded as she returned her Pokemon. She was totally tired from all this battleing and decided it'd be good enough to just talk to the others and get some rest. She wanted to see who her other dorm mate was, too! She knew it was probably going to be a person from the exams though. Trina gazed over the other students, thinking who would would be her roomate and left the area.
Back to top Go down
JimmysSoul

JimmysSoul

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Ugh Finally. I feel like we didn't do much this exam, Eh Scruffy? Jimmy said in a relieved voice
C'mon, Lets go to our dorm
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Elaina looked up, lost for a moment until Jason's words sunk in. Shrugging, she took out Lileep's and Houndoom's pokeballs, withdrawing them from the battlefield. Mudkip ran over to her and she picked it up, grimacing slightly at the hole in it's head fin. "We'll get that fixed up then when we arrive at the dorm." She said, slight disappointment evident in her voice. It was looking a bit dark out anyways. Dinner would be top priority, once all injuries were accounted for, of course. Dinner for her, and any roommates she had.

With that, she began walking up to her new room.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:45 am

Amy quickly put her pokemon back in their pokeballs so they could rest. Since the battle was over, she felt self-conscious. She watched the others shyly as she repeated Jason's words in her head. She wondered who her roommate was as she started walking towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Mazz

Mazz

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:49 am

Mazz grinned and congratulated her Pokémon. Instead of putting them in their Pokéballs, she checked them for any major injuries. Finding nothing too serious, she clambered onto the back of Charizard, Pikachu on her shoulder. She called up Salamence and smiled as it and Feraligatr struggled into some agreement. Finally ready, Mazz shouted. Here we go! Salamence, follow Charizard! And with that, the five of them soared across campus, back to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 pm

I apologize... my internet wasn't working Sunday and it was rather messed up Saturday as well. I apologize for that. Sorry for the confusing and leaving you hanging there.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:45 am

[Phew...so sorry,my internet was being a N00B.It kept saying that it couldn`t come on here or something....then taking me back to google...but I`m back.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Part of the Exam
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next