Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Third Part of the Exam

Go down 
+8
Kang
Stephanie
Saito
Chonny
Shiny
Xion
Amy
Ginter
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiny

Shiny

Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:20 am

Ginter wrote:
Shiny Chan wrote:
((The character's name is Elaina!))

Elaina dismisses the Solarbeam on Lucario. Being part steel, she knew that Kang's Lucario was resistant. Flygon? Not so much. "I'm gonna need more Ember support, Xion! Elaina said to Xion, then calling out to Houndoom again. Houndoom, use Solarbeam! Close range! Houndoom obliged, racing towards Flygon before sending another flashing beam at it, just inches from it's face. Lileep, continue the Ancientpower assault! Mudkip, Blizzard attack! Lileep produced another volley of stones, sending them flying at Flygon, while Mudkip jumped on top of Houndoom's back once more, blasting frigid ice crystals at the dragon pokemon, it's greatest weakness.

((Hehehe who has the logic now))

Errr.... how could you launch a solarbeam inches from my face when Im hovering 20+ feet in the air. Also.... what fricking mudkip knows Blizzard lol. Edit post please so it makes sense (at least with the houndoom.)

Houndoom jumped. In my posts from the part 2 exams I've tried to stress it's adept jumping ability, plus solarbeam is a long range attack. I will omit the 'inches' part. Plus, Mudkip can learn Blizzard from a TM, along with many other water pokemon. Completely normal. =.=
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:26 am

Whatever you say. I've never seen a Houndoom jump into the clouds, but I'll take your word for it.

Flygon Countered with another solarbeam, (however do to the close distance, both pokemon recieve minor splash damage.)

In response to the Blizzard, Flygon flapped his wings vigorously generating enough wind to disperse the blizzard partially. Flygon was hurt, but so were the other pokemon.

[[This Mudkip is really ticking me off--Flygon]]

Flygon used a thin, concentrated Solarbeam against the mudkip and dropped down several feet and attempted to bash Houndoom with a series of Dragon Claws.
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:27 am

Chonny's Star and Umbi kept the base together with their Psychic.. ._. Now she waited.... oh the agony.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:28 am

"Charmander, aim Ember at Houndoom again!" Xion exclaimed. He was actually having fun for once.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:31 am

Lucario was hit by a Solarbeam,but shook it off and ignored it."Umbreon..jump..."Kang said,but murmered the rest.Umbreon ran,kicking up sand and dust.She sprang from rock to rock,until it was high up in the air to reach Flygon`s face.

She slashed his "Goggles" open and let the dust come in,entering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:36 am

Mudkip ducked down close to Houndoom's body, the concentrated solarbeam hitting it's head fin. Tears in it's eyes and with Flygon approaching with Dragon Claw, Mudkip unleashed another Blizzard attack, the icy-fury intensified. Houndoom unleashed a Dark Pulse, which was strengthened by Charmander's ember, when Flygon came in close to use it's attack, trying to escape at the last minute but still feeling the wrath of the fierce claws, landing next to Lileep.

"Lileep, use Pain Split on Houndoom!" Elaina called. Lileep battered Houndoom around with it's petals, but since Lileep had not been harmed yet, Houndoom felt recovery while Lileep was hindered. Turning towards the sun, Lileep initiated Synthesis, recovering back the health it had lost.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:37 am

Kang wrote:
Lucario was hit by a Solarbeam,but shook it off and ignored it."Umbreon..jump..."Kang said,but murmered the rest.Umbreon ran,kicking up sand and dust.She sprang from rock to rock,until it was high up in the air to reach Flygon`s face.

She slashed his "Goggles" open and let the dust come in,entering his eyes.

Never say "She did" say she was about to, she was going to, she prepared to etc. By saying "She Did" you say that you automatically hit.

Flygon managed to Umbreon's first claw, however the second claw was slashed and the dust stung. Although Flygon's vision was slightly messed up.... Flygon was more enraged than injured. Flygon then proceeded to use Dragon Claw on Umbreon at the close range, attempting to end it in this fight.

(Notice none of you have taken any damage yet.)
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:39 am

Amy was noticing how she was being ignored and she started glaring at the Flygon. Her shuppet came down to her and nodded understanding what Amy was doing. "Dragonair! Use Hyperbeam! Shuppet use destiny bond and take the attacks meant for our team. And if you get a chance, use Shadow ball!" Shuppet imediately used destiny bond on Flygon and got in the way of Flygon's Dragon Claw ready to attack while Dragonair charged up and released Hyper beam at Flygon.

(Yes...I have..)

Last edited by Amy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 am

Destiny Bond: Shuppet (Amy) Flygon (Ginter)

Flygon let shuppet take the hit *As long as shuppet doesnt die Flygon cant die* And countered the Hyper Beam with Solar Beam:: Flygon takes some damage, Dragonair is tired from using many exhausting moves.

Flygon then used Draco Meteor..... not on the pokemon though, but rather on the Base.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:58 am

"Dragonair, Shuppet come back to the base!"Dragonair started wobbling on it's way back. So much for that Amy thought. She turned to the others.."What now?"

(......Big letters...)

Last edited by Amy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:02 am

"Tch...not he.."Kang murmered.He rushed for Umbreon and put her to rest in the base Lucario was guarding with Counter.He thought about bringing in Mightyena,but he still needed rest.Kang sighed."Guess I`ll do it myself..."He muttered."Let`s do this."

[I couldn`t find an example of it,but in this manga,Diamond and Pearl Adventure,this trainer who was raised by pokemon could use blocks and martial art-like moves and even joined in pokemon battles if it was going bad..That applies to Kang]

Last edited by Kang on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:33 am

(geez u all post so much when im asleep =3= and isnt solarbeam grass type?)

"Lets do this Fuwafuwa, Shinshin. Were all healed up and we havent shown our true strength yet." Saito sent both his pokemon forward, they all had a strong bond and knew how to work with each other to create powerful moves "Shunshin use a Mass Double Team as a path for Fuwafuwa" Fuwafuwa jumped on Shunshin's head. "Shunshin, Agility to speed up Fuwafuwa, Fuwafuwa use Quick Attack and hurry" Fuwafuwa ran over the huge amount of pikachu's as if they were stairs ontop of each other. Fuwafuwa was high in the air, close to the Flygon "Now Fuwafuwa jump and Use Bite" Fuwafuwa had successfully got on the back of Flygon and was biting it giving fuwafuwa Extra grip. "Heh, Now Fuwafuwa since your up there use a continuous Tackle for as long as you can, Shunshin back her up and try use your Double Team to get close Range attacks, Thats probably its weakness also you cant use Thunder yet because Fuwafuwas up there too, and Flygon is part Earth" Saito was thinking alot about how to defeat the Flygon, he was supprised how much he was able to think of a battle plan.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:14 am

Trina sweat dropped at Saito's "Hero" moves with what Shinshin(Pikachu) and Fuwafuwa(Eevee)did. It reminded her of a classical set up in an anime. Trina refocused and noticed something. The older students were running the show. Elaina, Kang, and even Amy were the ones that Flygon was targeting. She was a bit jealous because of it, so she gathered Chonny, Xion and Saito. "Okay you guys, since were probably the youngest on the team, and your thinking the same thing I am,(referring to the ignoredness..!) if we do something so spectacular even the upperclassmates can't do, I'm sure we will get noticed from the Flygon!" She told them, hoping someone had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:01 pm

(Saito, make sure you say "Attempted to bite" rather than saying that you automatically suceeded.) (Also, that's too many attacks in one post. You couldn't do all of that without Flygon noticing and responding.)

Flygon took the hit of the bite and then attempted to shake of the annoying pokemon before sending a few blasts of Draco Meteor towards Dragonair and Lucario.

Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Umbreon continued to use Psychic on the base to hold it together. However, Starmie aimed its Psychic at the Flygon. Trying to distract it and throw it off-guard.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:15 pm

"Lucario!Try to keep the Counter going around the base!I`m leaving the choices up to you!"Kang shouted.Lucario understood,and shot sevral large Aura Spheres,hoping to damage the Flygon at least a bit.Kang took off his back pack and dig into it,and picked up quite a few shiny Kunais.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Amy put Dragonair back in it's pokeball because it was about to Faint anyway. Piplup jumped off and went to Trina. "Go Kirlia" Amy said, regainging her calmness. "Kirlia, help Chonny's pokemon keep up the base." Kirlia started using Psychic on the base. Amy turned to Elania and wispered a plan into her ear. "So should we try it?" She said out loud
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:50 pm

"Yup." Elaina nodded, whispering. "Just stick Shuppet over by Lileep and let Lileep take care of the others." Turning her attention back to the battle, she noticed that the gleaming sunlight had diminished and the sky was returning to normal, but she needed to keep it bright and sunny. "Houndoom, use Sunny Day again! Mudkip, use Blizzard!" Mudkip shot more ice crystals at Flygon while Houndoom howled into the sky again, basking the battlefield once again in bright sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Kang ran until he was a good distance to flygon.He took a kunai and threw it,knowing that it would only feel like a pinch."Over here!!!"Kang shouted.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:04 pm

"Ok." Amy called Shuppet to her, "Shuppet protect Lileep." Shuppet bounced in the air and flew over to Lileep. Amy turns to Elania, " I hope this works.." She glanced at Kirlia to make sure he was okay then started watching Lileep and Shuppet.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 pm

[Post Ginter Mad ]
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 am

Flygon used Draco Meteor over on the base, and then took cover to protect from possible "Counterers".
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 am

Kang attemped to throw another kunai near the Flygon,leaving it a small scratch.Kang jumped up and shouted."Hey!I called you over!What,afraid of a mere student??"Kang mocked.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 am

"Off, Mudkip." Elaina commanded, and Mudkip descended off of Houndoom's back, whimpering slightly. The hole it it's top fin wouldn't be healed by Pain Split, it was just too much damage all done in one area. Mudkip went over to Lileep, and, since Elaina hadn't given it any new commands, huddled next to the swaying figure, who spared a few petals to hang down and comfort the little water pokemon.

Tearing her eyes away from that scene, Elaina turned to Houndoom. "Launch another Solarbeam attack. You've used that attack for a while, and according to my calculations this'll be the last one you're physically capable of preforming. Give it all you've got." Houndoom nodded, sprinting towards Flygon, jumping to be as close as possible, energy charged in it's mouth and the glaring sun staring out from behind it's dark stature. "This is it!" Elaina cried.

"Solarbeam!"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 am

Amy looked at Shuppet, "Follow houndoom and protect it." She said. As Shuppet went to catch up to Houndoom it used Destiny bond on flygon again..Shuppet can't use Destiny Bond only so much.. Amy thought. She watched Shuppet hover next to Houndoom's side a bit tired out by the distance it had to fly but ready to take attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Part of the Exam
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next