Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Third Part of the Exam

Go down 
+8
Kang
Stephanie
Saito
Chonny
Shiny
Xion
Amy
Ginter
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:28 am

In difficult battles, Ginter thought. And paced.

So I have 3 powerful pokes after me at the moment. A lucario, vunerable to little. Dragonair, vunerable to Draco Meteor. And others... I consider them one together, as they are only strong united.

Flygon used Earthquake as a distraction to kick up some dust then flew behind the base.
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:31 am

"Star follow the Flygon, and if you can, attack it with and Ice Beam!" Chonny had a plan.. she just hoped the Flygon would fall for the bait..
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:32 am

"Sure. Not like we're much help here, all he can go is make it into Harry Flygon," Xion turned his attention to the Houdoom. "Charmander, use Ember on Houdoom, alright? Hurry." Reluctantly, Charmander did as he was told.

Xion turned back to the Obelisk and cluthed his other pokeball in his hand. If all else failed, Magikarp could distract Flygon enough for the others to attack.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:36 am

Flygon seized the moment and attacked the base with Iron Tail, causing some average damage to the rock structure.

Silly students, you will have no chance if you are all on the offensive. Remember, you have to protect this nice little base too.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:37 am

"Protect the base! Protect the base!" Elaina called out. "Lileep, use Ancientpower! Mudkip, use Aqua Tail!" Lileep skittered to the other side of the base where Flygon was and sent dozens of rocks flying in it's direction, while once again Mudkip attacked with the water embedded in it's fin.

That should be enough time... Elaina grinned. "Thanks, Xion. Every little bit counts. Houndoom, NOW!" Elaina yelled. Suddenly, quick as a flash, Houndoom was on top of the Obelisk, staring down at Flygon, energy stored in it's mouth.

"SOLARBEAM!"

Houndoom unleashed it's attack upon Flygon, the flashing beam crashing down upon the dragon pokemon from above.
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:41 am

"Star use Ice Beam now!!" Starmie aimed the icy beam at the Flygon, hoping it would freeze it. "Umbreon use Psychic to rebuild some of the base!" (Don't say and Umbreon can't learn Psychic, because it certainly can.) ^-^ "Umbreon, protect the base from Flygon." Umbreon was ready for the Flygon, whether it came at it or not.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:44 am

Flygon, as trained, countered with his solarbeam, which since it was quickly done wasn't quite as powerful as houndooms (Minor Damage to Flygon.) Flygon then violently climbed up the base (scratching it all the way) and used dragon claw against Houndoom, using one hand to try and hit, and pretending to miss with his 2nd hand. Instead he pulled off a large chunk of rock with his 2nd hand and whipped it at the approaching Lucario's foot, and then began to leave the base quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 am

Kang heared a pokemon`s faint voice in his head-Lucario`s.The base!He forgot about it."Lucario,at the base."Kang said calmly,and pointed to it.Lucario Ran to it,and used counter.A wave of protective energy ran through it.

"Umbreon,take the spot."He said,and Umbreon ran out.

Last edited by Kang on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 am

Trina shook her head commanding all of there Pokemon to protect the base. "But don't we both need an offense team AND a defense team? What if it scurries off and were too far away too see it anymore?" Trina realized what she just said. "Ah..um..nevermind..forget what I just said.." She thought she sounded stupid, because of course, her older peers would know better then her. Instead, she commanded Kirlia to heal some of Elaina's Pokemons wounds, as Piplup was riding the Dragonair.
However, her voice of the idea came too late as the Flygon was already steering clear of the base.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:49 am

[Thanks for the answer,Ginter.Very useful.]

Umbreon went out to join the battle.She gazed up at the Flygon,wondering what she would have to do."Umbreon...Attract..."Kang smirked.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:50 am

Amy listened to the words and had an idea. She turned to Stephanie," Trina!" She Shouted ,"Tell your piplup to attack Flygon if Dragonair gets close." Amy decided to help Kang protect the base so she shouted to Dragonair,"Dragonair go around the base and use ice beam on it. Shuppet use Faint attack from behind!" As Amy passed her Kirlia she returned it to it's pokeball. Amy found her way beside Xion and Elania she thought of the base in an odd way It's just like a stack of cards. If the bottom goes the rest stands no chance She thought

Dragonair switched direction and started covering the bottom of the base in ice. Going in circles and circles. While Shuppet found it's way behind Flygon and used Faint attack.

Last edited by Amy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:50 am

Houndoom howled as the claws scratched it's face, snarling as it backed away from the Flygon on the structure. "Sorry about this Mudkip, I know you like your Water moves..." Elaina muttered. "Houndoom! Sunny Day!" Houndoom howled to the open sky, and, soon enough, the sun shone brightly down on the epic battle that was taking place. "Lileep, use Toxic again on Flygon!" Elaina called to Lileep, and the petaled-Pokemon skittered up the cracked surface of the stone, spraying more poisonous fluid at Flygon.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 am

"Charmander, stay ready to use Ember on Houndoom whenever Elaina needs you to," Xion commanded. I really don't want to use Magikarp, but he seemed to have okay defense before.. He turned his attention toward the obelisk and watched the ice form around it.
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:57 am

The Flygon kept attacking the base, so Chonny decided she should go on the defensive side and protect it. "Star! Umbi! Use Psychic to hold the base together!" She hoped this would work.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:59 am

Trina couldn't helped but feel a little appreciated. Her little voice could get through the older students at the school! "Roger that Amy!" Trina nodded. She told Piplup to try its hardest on attacking the Flygon when it was near the flying duo.(Piplup is riding Dragonair FYI for ^^) She really loved how her teamates were using different techniques and strategies to keep the defese alive. It inspired her in the inside a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:00 am

At this point Ginter thinks to himself... are these trainers trying to hinder me.... or help me? First Amy freezes the tower, making it brittle and easier to smash. Then Shiny uses Sunny Day KNOWING that flygon himself knows solarbeam. And risks melting the tower lol.

Flygon uses Solarbeam on Lucario. And contines gaining some distance from the others in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:01 am

Ginter wrote:
At this point Ginter thinks to himself... are these trainers trying to hinder me.... or help me? First Amy freezes the tower, making it brittle and easier to smash. Then Shiny uses Sunny Day KNOWING that flygon himself knows solarbeam. And risks melting the tower lol.

Flygon uses Solarbeam on Lucario. And contines gaining some distance from the others in the air.

Just pointing out...but didn`t I use attract on your flygon?
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:04 am

Kang wrote:
Ginter wrote:

I hate umbreon, therefore Im not attracted to it Wink
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:07 am

Ginter wrote:
Kang wrote:
Ginter wrote:

I hate umbreon, therefore Im not attracted to it Wink

No,your Flygon.It has to work cause Umbreons a girl...and your Flygon`s a boy...I`m not trying to attrat you lol
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:08 am

((The character's name is Elaina!))

Elaina dismisses the Solarbeam on Lucario. Being part steel, she knew that Kang's Lucario was resistant. Flygon? Not so much. "I'm gonna need more Ember support, Xion! Elaina said to Xion, then calling out to Houndoom again. Houndoom, use Solarbeam! Close range! Houndoom obliged, racing towards Flygon before sending another flashing beam at it, getting as close as possible. Lileep, continue the Ancientpower assault! Mudkip, Blizzard attack! Lileep produced another volley of stones, sending them flying at Flygon, while Mudkip jumped on top of Houndoom's back once more, blasting frigid ice crystals at the dragon pokemon, it's greatest weakness.

((Hehehe who has the logic now))

Last edited by Shiny Chan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:11 am

Amy noticed something wrong so she shouted to her Dragonair, "Stop, ice beam on the base and help the others. Use Aqua tail!" She thought it over a second time and noticed her flaw..."I'm such an idiot." She says.

Last edited by Amy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:12 am

Flygon was gaining distance. But why? Xion immediatly starting thinking up why. It's most likely going for an attack that either requires distance or speed. He smacked at his head trying to think of an attack it could be using. Heat Wave? Twister? He turned to Elaina, "I know you have pokemon to command, but what do you think it's doing? Why is it retreating so far?"
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:16 am

"It's probably getting ready to launch another Draco Meteor." Elaina whispered to Xion, thoughtfully. Most Flygons are strictly Special Attackers, and Draco Meteor is definately one of it's moves. Plus, it might be trying to deter the Pokemon that rely on attack strength. Her face had a grave expression on it. "Whatever it's going to attempt, it'll try to effect all of us in one go."

Last edited by Shiny Chan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:18 am

Shiny Chan wrote:
((The character's name is Elaina!))

Elaina dismisses the Solarbeam on Lucario. Being part steel, she knew that Kang's Lucario was resistant. Flygon? Not so much. "I'm gonna need more Ember support, Xion! Elaina said to Xion, then calling out to Houndoom again. Houndoom, use Solarbeam! Close range! Houndoom obliged, racing towards Flygon before sending another flashing beam at it, just inches from it's face. Lileep, continue the Ancientpower assault! Mudkip, Blizzard attack! Lileep produced another volley of stones, sending them flying at Flygon, while Mudkip jumped on top of Houndoom's back once more, blasting frigid ice crystals at the dragon pokemon, it's greatest weakness.

((Hehehe who has the logic now))

Errr.... how could you launch a solarbeam inches from my face when Im hovering 20+ feet in the air. Also.... what fricking mudkip knows Blizzard lol. Edit post please so it makes sense (at least with the houndoom.)
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:19 am

"Then we should pull back. Protect the obelisk with all we have until we figure it out for sure." Xion said quietly as he looked at the scattered pokemon and trainers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Part of the Exam
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next