Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Third Part of the Exam

Go down 
+8
Kang
Stephanie
Saito
Chonny
Shiny
Xion
Amy
Ginter
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Trina jumped in, right behind Saito. "Fuwah..! I'm here nee~!" She grinned as she joined in the conversation. "I'm not that great at battling myself..I only have Kirlia and my baby Piplup with me eheehe..I can't do so much battling..but, maybe we can lead the Flygon to Amy and Kang? Since you guys are the oldest ones ehe.."

(Lol lets pertend Trina knows there names)
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Xion looked back toward the new arrivals, rubbing his bitten arm. Good. It won't just be us anymore. He quickly toss Saito some potions and did a head count. They seemed to be missing a few, but he was sure they would arrive anytime. He shifted positions and began waiting.

Meanwhile, Charmander was cleaning out its teeth from any skin it may has gotten caught, too preoccupied to notice its head being patted.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 pm

[Sorry,had to visit more family...]

Kang ran out to the volcano.He was healing Satio`s Pikachu,and calmed it down,and that took a while."Tch..late again..."He muttered.He went to catch up with his teammates."Glad you made it."Xion said.Amy pointed to a shape in the distance."Our enemy is-"Kang cut in."A Flygon?I might be wrong..."Kang said.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Amy looked at Kang "Yes it's a flygon."Amy nodded and relayed what they had to do to Kang, "We are all working as a team and if we beat it we all pass..." She paused, "And if everyone of our pokemon is defeated..Well, you can guess that."
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:14 pm

"Okay.."Kang paused and turned to Kenjii."You could use some rest.C`mon Lucario."Kang said,and he walked up to Kang.

[What do you guys think of my new Avatar?Drew it myself in my car.Y`know on the way to all my family and stuffz Xp]
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 pm

((It looks very nice :3 I like how the letters are all reflective and shiny~ ))

Elaina pulled her sleeve back to glance at her watch. The minutes they were given to prepare were dwindling away all too slowly. Now that everyone was here, ready to fight, time had seemed to slow, with the anticipation of what was to come. Mudkip, looking down at the watch, shook slightly with a hint of apprehension. Elaina reached up and patted it on the head. "It's cool, I'm sure you'll do fine." She said. Elaina turned to her Lileep. "Alright then Lileep, go get into position over by that Obelisk. Guard it with everything you've got, OK?" Lileep's eyes blinked twice in recognition before the Pokemon shuffled off to join the others who would be ready to defend the base.

Elaina smiled, looking around. Like it was said earlier, they were ready to take on whatever the Flygon could throw at them.
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 pm

"Guess we're all ready.. right?" Chonny held on tight to her Starmie. >_<
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Alright Flygon.... I think we should let them make the first move.....

Flygon screeched loudly, apparently to annouce that he was ready.

Let's begin now- Ginter said (to help translate Flygon's warcry.)
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:45 pm

"Let's launch an offensive first!" Elaina cried out. "Mudkip, use Aqua Tail! Houndoom, use Dark Pulse!" Mudkip sprung into action, leaping off of Elaina's head to ride on Houndoom as it raced toward's the battle hardened Flygon. Jumping up to meet the flying dragon in the air, Mudkip jumped off of Houndoom as it unleased it's horrible aura, gathering enough water in it's fin-like tail to smack Flygon with a strong attack for it's small stature.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Trina watched as her teamate's Houndoom and Mukip attack the beastly Flygon. "Okay my turn!~!" Trina sent out her Kirlia and Piplup. "Stand close to Elaina's Houndoom and use ranged attacks, kay?" She told them and they nodded. Piplup attacked with weak waterguns and Kirlia confusions.

Last edited by Stephanie on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Flygon, counter the Aqua Tail with Iron Tail. Then come down to the earth for a quick Earthquake.

Flygon swung his tail at Mudkip, Aqua Tail and neither pokemon recieved any damage, then Flygon quickly began descending towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Kang turne to his teammates."Lets go in that battle.I wanna have some fun."Kang said,and looked boldly at Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Amy started getting nervous, but sprung into action, " Shuppet, Use Shadow ball!" Shuppet left Amy's side and headed towards Ginter's Flygon. Amy then gave her Dragonair an order," Dragonair, Try to Freeze him!" Dragonair started moving towards Flygon too, ready to use ice beam, but there was a gap between both of Amy's pokemon. That Amy intentionally meant to create.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:00 am

"ACK! Mudkip, keep Houndoom in the air!" Elaina panicked as the Flygon swooped down towards the earth to preform an Earthquake. Mudkip landed briefly on the ground before jumping upwards, headbutting Houndoom in midair. The fire pokemon, while taken aback, was sent airborne towards a tree, where it scrabbled around a bit before landing on a steady branch. Attack again! Mudkip, another Aqua Tail! Houndoom, another Dark Pulse!" Mudkip launched another attack at the Flygon, with Houndoom initiating it's Dark Pulse safely from it's tree-bound location.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:02 am

Flygon used a brief earthquake then immediately used Draco Meteor against the approaching Dragonair.

After using the Draco Meteor Flygon quickly dodged the Aqua Tail [Very slight hit], and flew slightly left heading toward the obelisk.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:04 am

Kirlia and Piplup jumped farther behind after the earthquake to avoid getting hit. Since Trina didn't command anything different, they just continued attacking, guarded by Elaina's Houndoom and Mudkip. She watched the others fight, determined to win the battle against the Flygon. Was working as one team actually the key? Or was it also part of the second test, to take down some of the others while they were off guard?
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 am

"Oh watch out IT'S HEADING FOR THE BASE!" Elaina called out to the others. "Lileep, use Toxic on Flygon!" Lileep heard the command and spewed poison liquid at Flygon as it came close, shaking it's petals in defiance of the Pokemon's advance towards the Obelisk.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:10 am

Xion dashed beside his Charmander and whispered to it, "I know you never fight and probably can't aim at a moving target very well, but try aiming Ember toward one of the eyes. It might get disoriented and go the other way."

Charmander blindly used Ember in the direction it though Flygon was moving.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:15 am

Kang smirked at the Flygon.He muttered a command to Lucario.Lucario ran at full speed,around the shadow of the flying pokemon,jumping and running untill the circle he ran in was lit up with a cyclone of energy."Aura Tornado..."Kang growled.
Back to top Go down
Chonny

Chonny

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:16 am

Chonny watched carefully as the battle begun. They were already attacking Flygon. "Umbi, make sure Charmander doesn't get hurt, use to protect if you must. Star.. wait a while.. it seems like they've got a plan." Chonny watched carefully. This wasn't going to be so easy.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:18 am

Flygon dodged the Toxic (mostly it was hurt slightly, but not poisoned) and suddenly was burned on the forehead. (Oh great [flygon thought] now Im going to look like Harry Potter all day) Flygon shook of the minor pain and approached Lileep with his Dragon Claws. Flygon saw a Lucario with a powerful aura technique in the distance, so he turned around and shot a few puffs of Fire Blast, as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:19 am

Dragonair got back up eagerly. Amy smiled. Ginter commanded Flygon well but forgot all about her shuppet. As Amy ran back towards the obelisk, because she was somewhere in the middle of the battle feild for some reason, She shouted orders at her Shuppet, "Shuppet, follow Flygon and keep up shadow ball. Oh, and try to work with the other pokemon" Her Dragonair caught up with Amy and waited for a command, "Dragonair. Use Dragontail and watch ALL the moves carefully. When there is an open chance, attack Flygon with Ice beam." Dragonair sped up to follow orders.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:21 am

Lucario saw fire coming at him."Catch it!"Kang said.Lucario instantly did the order and caught it with his hands,burnt in a blaze of Aura Sphere.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:23 am

Trina looked around, not knowing what to do. Everyone looks like they know what there doing...but me, I have no clue..I wish I could be like them. Trina thought, but shook it off. Piplup jumped on Amy's Dragonair's back when it was near ground level and decided to ride to the skys. Trina was glad Piplup had a mind of his own and did something that wouldn't let her look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 am

Lileep saw the Dragon Claws and instinctively skittered off to another position, launching another Toxic attack in retaliation with it's petal's shaking furiously. "Back Lileep up Mudkip! Use Aqua Tail to distract Flygon some more!" Mudkip dashed towards the Flygon, which was roughly six times it's size, turning it's body mid-jump to strike it again with it's watery tail.

"Xion, I've got an idea." Elaina said, turning to the trainer in question. "My Houndoom has the ability Flash Fire. If Charmander can use Ember on it, Houndoom's power will increase. Would you do it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Part of the Exam   Third Part of the Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Part of the Exam
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next