Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 pm

(IC: Ania)

In the middle of the night, Ania Mio went to bed at twelve AM. At twelve thirteen, she was awake, in the center of the first hall. What was the matter? She touched her pale face, soft, face, that automatically went through. Her swift white hair also floated widly as she was in a faint green glow. Her pokemon, Haunter watched her walked slowly, around the halls strolling back and forth. Something, was obviously wrong with Ania. But what was it..? Surely, a student from the academy could figure her out..but would they wake up from their slumber?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:12 pm

"Shuppet. Where should we go?" Amy wispered to her Shuppet as she leaned against the wall. The two had just finished looking at this part of the academy and were trying to figure out where to go next. Looking at her partner, Amy noticed something a little odd. Shuppet was swaying to and fro with his eyes closed, a feeling of calmness upon his face. Raising her eyebrow, she took a step toward her pokemon and was startled as Shuppet sped foward. Suddenly he stopped and looked back at Amy as if to say, "C'mon!" Amy, not needing to be told twice started running after Shuppet. She didn't need to run far, though, since as soon as she turned the corner, into the first hall, Shuppet stopped, letting her look down the hall.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:13 pm

(IC: Ania)

The mysterious girl turned her head as she heard the Shuppet come. Ania's white dress fluttered, and her white hair danced. The Haunter glared at them, a little weary about them, but Ania, floating about an inch off the ground, smiled politely, acting normal. "Hello there. Why are you up in this hour?" The kind girl said. Her smile looked creepy, but it was sincere. What was Amy going to do? The green glow from her ghostly figure was pretty obvious to see, and Amy could just tell something was up, or could she? Were humans really smart?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:17 am

Amy hesitantly took a few steps toward the mysterious girl. "Hi," She said as a gaurded tone came into her voice , "I was just exploring the academy. I don't sleep that much anyways." Now that she was closer she could see the girl better and was a bit surprised. She's pretty but ... is that a green glow? My eyes must be tricking me. Nope she's definately glowing. Pretending not to see the ghost-like glowing of the girl, Amy slowly walked to her untill they were only a few feet apart, her Shuppet right behind her, and smiled. "My name's Amy, what's yours?" She said politely.
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Ginter puts on his night-robes and peers outside the doorway of his office. He can hear voices, but he can't make out who- or what- is making them.

**Welcome back Stephanie, let's get a rp going already cat **
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:57 pm

The ghost-liked-girl wavered her head around. Could this..Amy girl..not tell who she was? Her glow and her skin colored must be pretty obvious, but she was pretty sure Amy wasn't scared of Ania. The ghost took a few steps closer and answered, "I am Ania Mio. A.." She paused, thinking what her words should be. She couldn't trust this sinful human. "..Student..who goes to this Silver Academy." She tossed her head to other room in the hall. "Shall we..chat.there?" Haunter stared at the Shuppet.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Elania poked her head out from behind the large, ornate doors, laughing softly as she made her way into the Entrance Hall. Sighing, she looked around at the structure, dark and deserted at this unreasonable hour. The perfect time to check this place out...see what's behind all these closed doors. Elania thought to herself, striding purposefully and silently towards the First Hall. Being found snooping around the school alone was probably reason enough to warrant detention from a grumpy professor, angered, no doubt, to find his students out of bed. Feeling particularly mischievous tonight, Elania decided she didn't care.

Suddenly, a popping sound behind her caught her attention, and she glanced back, startled. Could someone have found her out here already? But no, she saw, the path behind her was empty, and there was no one on the stairs in the Entrance Hall. Closing her eyes to calm herself, Elania turned back around to come face to face with Shedinja, who crackled out a mocking chirp as she jumped back, hands over her mouth to muffle her cry of surprise. Her surprised state did not last long, and soon her eyebrow was twitching as she failed to contain how annoyed she was. Ever since she had caught the Shedinja it had taken every advantage to pop out of it's Pokeball and freak her out, whether it was tapping on her shoulder in the middle of a dark room, or fluttering the curtains uttering moaning sounds, or purposefully messing around with her cooking ware, making it float all over her dorm, and not even bother to clean up.

Well, not this time... Elania thought, making a grab for the Shedinja, who evaded her grasp easily. "Come back!" She called out in a hushed tone, as it made it's way towards the next room, chirping in excited tones. She managed to grab it on the edge of the First Hall, seething with rage. "I swear, if you don't stop...I'll be sure to find that tube of super glue...and you can spend the rest of your...death...plastered to a tree!" She said to the Pokemon, who ignored her empty threats and continued to struggle towards the First Hall.

Taking out her Pokeball and tapping the Shedinja back inside, she looked into the hall and was surprised to see Amy there, chatting it up with another...student? Teacher? Crazed visitor? Elania rubbed her eyes, trying to get a good look at who Amy was talking to, but to no avail. She had no trouble seeing Amy, but the stranger was blurred in Elania's sight, looking more like a mess of white and green dots. Rubbing her eyes again, she could make out that the stranger seemed to be a girl, but she still appeared blurred around the edges.

Weird... Elania thought. My eyesight's not that bad...
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Amy looked at her Shuppet who was staring back at the Haunter and quietly said his name. Turning to face his trainer, Shuppet nodded, answering an unsaid question. Turning back to face Ania, Amy nodded her head and said, "Sure." She barely said the word, starting to become self conscious due to being in the same place for so long, which increases the chances of getting caught... In her mind, anyway. As she continued looking at Ania she thought she saw Elania through her. Amy quickly looked away and decided to watch her Shuppet. That was weird. I can see Elania through Ania... and Ania glows green. Wait..Dosen't that mean?... Wouldn't it? But I'm not scared by her at all. Amy glanced back at Ania and smiled. Oh well. She seems nice, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 am

Kang yawned loudly,with Ken at his side,trotting drowsily behind him."Mmmf...we stayed up training longer than we thought.Or maybe we just-"Ken gave another long yawn-"Dozed off."They walked through the hall,and saw a few people."Eh..?So were not the only ones up."He said quietly."Hi Amy..."He started,and looked at Ania."A...ghost..?Okay,that settles it.I`m half asleep."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:29 am

The ghost glowed even brighter as she saw the red head, Amy, noticing the other girl, Elania and of course, a boy who came into this scene. The Haunter mumbled to Ania, probably aboutIf could they trust so many of these humans or, something along those lines..The Haunter thought there was too much noises and were causing a scene. Ania shook her head. She whispered, so only Haunter could hear her.

"If that Amy human girl is friendly to the others, I believe we can trust them." Ania told her Haunter, and then Ania faced Kang and Elania and nodded at them. "You two humans may follow me too." Her smile almost seemed fake, but, when a ghost is around, everything seems like a trap. Ania ushered them into a classroom in the side, and made Haunter quickly pull out chairs into the center of the classroom. She floated to the front of the classroom, with the blackboard behind her.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Unnerved, yet curious about the ghostly figure, Elania stepped cautiously away from the doors towards the chairs set up in a classroom on the side of the hall, facing what appeared to be a blackboard. The girl stood in front of the old slate, as though she was an expectant, yet patient teacher, waiting for the students to take their places. Sitting down in one of the chairs, Elania fidgeted with the corner of her shirt, eying the girl with a wary gaze, though she still couldn't see her very well. She had a bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Amy looked at Ania, trying to figure out what the ghost was going to tell them. After pondering about it for a minute she decided she might as well sit down. "Hey Kang." She greeted her friend, before walking towards the chairs. As she sat next to Elania she wispered, "You worried?" It seemed a bit obvious, but Amy asked anyway. While waiting for her friend's answer, she watched Shuppet who had started floating in circles around Elania. After a glare from Amy though, he decided to hover by the edge of Amy's chair.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:13 pm

"Hi..Amy.."Kang said,sitting down."This is probably a dream.I train really hard,and fall asleep for a good few hours."He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 pm

"Sorta." Elania turned to Amy. "The fact that I can't see her too well kinda takes away from the creepiness, but it's still pretty weird." While Elania was pondering over an idea for a second, Shedinja took the chance to quietly break free of it's Pokeball and dance around Elania's head along with Shuppet. Suddenly, an idea hit her.

"Wait... Elania said, slowly. "If she's a ghost, does that mean she died HERE? In the SCHOOL?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:16 pm

The ghost watched the three sit down in the seats her Haunter had put for them. As she watched them all sat down, she started talking. "Aren't..you humans..scared of me? Why didn't you run when you had the chance? After all..this..just might all..be a trap." Ania's eyes turned a bright red, and looked towards the entrance of the room. Since this was a classroom, she used her ghostly powers to move other chairs and blocked the doors. "Aren't you..scared of this..? Of me..?"
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Kang yawned again."Not really.Considering that this is a dream,and I`m still outside,sleeping on the grass."He said drowsily.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Amy didn't think over her words and said the first thing that came to her mind. "I'm not scared of you, Ania. You seem pretty nice, for starters. Second, If you wanted to hurt us wouldn't you have already? And last of all, Shuppet seems to think you're alright. Those reasons are good enough for me." Amy stood up, her Shuppet following," But if this is a trap... Then oh well." She was calm as she talked to the ghost, not bothered by her appearence at all.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:43 pm

The ghost froze..humans..who..weren't afraid of her? And that..could..see her? They must be the students..the students from the school from the legends. Silver Academy. She tried so many other schools, but the all managed to not notice her. This was the first time..

"You aren't scared then?" Ania giggled as she put the chairs back into their place. The door was left closed, however. "Could..I trust you..humans than?" She floated around the classroom and gazed around. Her Haunter remained in one spot, though. "Humans..can keep secrets, can they not?"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Amy was a bit startled by the sudden mood change, but quickly became calm again. "Yes, you can trust us humans. And, yes, we can keep secrets." She sat back down in her chair. After a few moments of looking around she said, "So... something tells me that you want to tell us something, but it's a secret." Her Shuppet floated toward Haunter, attempting to become friends with him.

Last edited by Amy on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 pm

"Sure we...can."Kang said,in a way that looked as if he was fighting to be awake.

(Yay!My banner`s up!)
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Elania was unfazed by the swift change in the ghost's mood. If you had been dead for a long time, emotions would naturally be out of check a bit, she supposed. So, along with the others, she also nodded her head, Shedinja behind her mimicking her actions. She wondered where this was going. Any secret worth being told was worth something, though she was sure that the ghost girl wasn't one for gossip. What could the secret be? Elania thought to herself. Something amazing? Something terrible?
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:29 pm

The Haunter stared at the Shuppet, and then went closer to its owner. The ghost, Ania noticed the others and her "personality" change, and quickly, looked at all three of them. First, went to Elania, then Kang, and finally Amy. They looked innocent enough, and even if these students told, noone would believe them, because Ania wasn't the type to be seen, because only certain students could see her.

She nodded at them. "If you humans are that sincere.." She paused and slowly said. "I'll tell you." Her Haunter told her something before she began, however. She listened to her purple monster, and bobbed her head. "Are you..familar with a group, called Team Temporal?" She asked of them.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Kang pondered for a minute."Team..Temporal..."He said slowly to himself.He was beginning to see how it wasn`t a dream,although his mind had no good reason.Ania looked serious."...."Kang tthought for one more moment.

"Nope."
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Elania pondered over the ghost's question. Like Kang, this 'Team Temporal' wasn't ringing any bells for her. Many villainous teams had their crimes streaked across history, Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Galactic... but this was a team either too obscure or too unimportant for their misdeeds to make their way to Elania's ears. Shrugging, she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Like the others, Amy didn't know who Team Temporal was. She thought it must be important if Ania mentioned it, though. After thinking about it some more, she shook her head. She thought it must be a new team or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)   The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Student...(Plot RP?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next