Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sea of Despair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

The Sea of Despair Empty
PostSubject: The Sea of Despair   The Sea of Despair I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Suddenly a dragonair appeared, it randomly started to attack Saito. Before he got the chance to send any of his pokemon out he was shot into the air. Flying over the water saito was seemed to be unconscious, he opened his eyes as he splashed into the deep lake, he saw all the people who had mocked, used or had made him suffer the loneliness when he was growing up, seeing all this, above him in the water he saw his friend, one who he thought of as a brother before he suddenly disappeared. This friend above his suddenly stabbed him as they were drowning. Saito thrashing under the water as blood poured from him, then felt hands of his new friends, the ones who gave him hope and ended his loneliness were pushing him back up shooting out of the water as his wound was somehow healed. A Whirlpool was formed as Saito looked down he saw his friend at the bottom of the whirlpool as he slowly sank back into the sea of despair, Saito dived back into the water from the air hoping to save his friend. As he reached his friend he had woke up and saw his pokemon had released themselves from their pokeballs and had dragged him to surface and had began to fight the rampaging Dragonair. Although it wasn't just Fuwafuwa and Shunshin who had brought Saito to surface and began the fight. The person who had jumped into the water with their pokemon to assist Saito's pokemon and drag him out of the water was battling the Dragonair alongside Fuwafuwa and Shunshin.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

The Sea of Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea of Despair   The Sea of Despair I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm

"Yuki use Blizzard, Kitsune use Heat Wave" Yuki's Blizzard hit Dragonair hurting it, Kitsune's Heatwave likewise. Unfortunatly the Heat Wave had melted the snow from the Blizzard and had made the area unable to use any fire attacks. "Kitsune use tackle and distract it then Yuki use Ice Beam to freeze it" Sora's pokemon had obeyed her but the Dragonair dodged Kitsune's attack, but luckily got its tail frozen by Ice Beam.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

The Sea of Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea of Despair   The Sea of Despair I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Saito got up "Hey thanks for the help but we can take it from here" Shunshin and Fuwafuwa were happy Saito was back up and were excited, their fighting spirit had kicked in, the Dragonair was trying to retreat back to the lake where it'd get a better advantage than being frozen on land, "Fuwafuwa use Quick attack, try melt the ice too with Last Resort" Fuwafuwa did so and attacked the dragonair whilest melting the ice. Dragonair was jumped into the water once the ice was broken enough, hoping to have the advantage "Shunshin nows ur chance use Lightning Bolt" It was a direct hit and knocked out the Dragonair. Shunshin and Fuwafuwa returned to Saito's side ""Good work you guys, you really saved me back there Razz " Saito had totally forgot there was someone there who saved him, he turned aproached her "Thanks for your help back there, if you and your pokemon didnt show up i would've been a goner"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

The Sea of Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea of Despair   The Sea of Despair I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 pm

"It was nothing, besides you and your pokemon were the ones who saved us, my pokemon arent good at combo fighting. Anyway my names Sora" Sora looked up to the sky in thought "...Besides its not like i couldve just left my brother to die... Saito" Sora felt uneasy, she had finally met her long lost twin brother she was overjoyed, her pokemon went over and introduced themselves to Saito's pokemon in their... own way (LOL BUTT SNIFFIN(like dogs i mean)(also pokemon speakin too)) "Oh well these are my pokemon, Yuki the Glaceon and Kitsune the Ninetails, we've been searching for you ever since we found out about you" Sora started to feel sad "You must've had a terrible life, i couldnt imagine how awful it mustv'e been, but as your twin sister im here too take you away from this place into a life of luxory"
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

The Sea of Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea of Despair   The Sea of Despair I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Saito began to get angry as he held his head down "You know i cant say i ever had the life id want, but iv lived a life thats taught me something you people could never understand! I experienced a great deal of pain that you wouldnt understand as you said, but that pain is what made me who i am today and i wont allow anyone to act all smug and look down upon the way i lived" Saito's rage began to frighten Sora "You dont know the pain of loneliness and you stand there saying you can give me a better life? You say you will take me away from here into somewhere better!?!? I finally began to make friends here, i actually got people to acknoledge me yet you come here saying you can give me that and more... I Dont Care If You Are My 'Twin Sister' No one has the right to take me away from this place" Saito's rage calmed as he began to feel sadder "Loneliness is a cruel thing, i may have had a sad life but iv learned important things from it, iv learned about friendship, iv learned about love, iv learned... iv learned that life may be cruel but i cant let that stop me. Ill never give up, one day i WILL become the greatest Pokemon Trainer ever and everyone will acknowledge me!" Saito ran away after saying this, his pokemon close behind him, he had gotten away from Sora "Why do rich people always think their better than us? Fuwafuwa, Shunshin you guys have been there for me and are my oldest friends, your the only ones that may understand how i feel right now" Saito returned his pokemon whilest in the forest and quickly discovered... He was lost

( -_- )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sea of Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea of Despair   The Sea of Despair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sea of Despair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Silver Academy :: Academy Lake-
Jump to: