Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spark and Shades Training Session

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Solar_

_Solar_

Spark and Shades Training Session Empty
PostSubject: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Solar racedinto the forest the sun barely come up the horizon. the forest looked a whole lot drak than in the morning and it was creeping Solar out a bit how it was so queit, a little too queit. Everyones asleep, he found a clearing not too far from the enterence. she parked her bike on a tree stump and ran out with two pokeballs in her hands,Spark,Shade Come on out, It trianin' Time!! both her pokemon jumped out of a bright yellow light that came from the inside of the pokeballs.
Alright lets work on gettng ya'll faster untill the other pokemon wake up she retied her shoe lasses and looked at her small team. They knew what she wanted and werent as excited as she was, Pica... Spark looked at Shade and Shade looked back at him in a "i know...." way, eeee.... but got up anyway yawned and streched shaking his fluffy coat. Pikachu just got up and looked around.
Solar started to run ans was followed by Shade,Spark lost in the forest, shoke his head and ran trying to catch up to them. they ran untill it was Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 pm

(PFFT Xion needs a life, and you're the only person he's hardly become associated with xD)

Annoyed by Charmander's constant bickering and biting about being locked away inside the dorm all day and night, Xion decided to allow himself to be dragged outisde so it could run free for awhile. For some odd reason, instead of going where any reasonable fire pokemon would go, Chramander decided to head here. The boy rubbed his head and yawned, It's way too early... Stretching, Xion watched as his pokemon entertained itself with a newfound stick, swinging it and chewing on it. He tried to keep a mental map of where he was as he sipped his morning tea he has prepared before leaving. Last thing he needed was to get lost or go past the gate.
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Solar was breathing heavily with her pokemon ahead of her,Guys....wait up! she shouted weakly she stopped to catch her breath and looked to the side seeing something move, Guys come here, her pokemon slowly walked over. Solar stared at the figure trying to see who or what it is, Spark looked in its direction and quickly ran to it,Spark! Solar gasped, worried that figure might be a stray pokemon of a unfriendly nature. Solar looked at Shade and he just snorted and walked after Spark slowly with his head lowered in a annoyed state. Solar followed
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Xion heard a few bushes rustle and immediately picked up his small orange companion, only to be engaged in a series of whacks from the stick it was playing with before it was interrupted. He didn't feel like getting into any battles with a wild opponent, but a headache would be the aftermath of avoiding one. Oh well, they had medicine for that. He accepted the verbal stick-beating as a shiny Pikachu emerged.

Last edited by Xion on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Blonde moment...)
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:17 pm

(Sparks a shiny Pikachu sorry if i confused you in the posts :3)

Sparks began to fly out of pikachu's cheeks as it looked at the other pokemon in the other trainers arms. Pika!!!(lets fight) Spark's Rash nature coming out.
Spark! Eeee... Shade said dryly. she ran after him with Shade in her arms continuly calling his name. Spark! Spark come here! Spark!!!
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:35 pm

(Oh.. Pfft. xD Sorry. Blonde moment.. Apparently I've been having a lot of those tonight.. -edit edit edit- There~)

Charmander continues to beat Xion's head until he held it out farther from his head. With it still wiggling and swinging at him, he stared abrubtly at the small Pikachu in front of him. Charmander, losing interest and use, abrubtly threw the stick at the pokemon and put more effort into trying to escape the trainer's grasp. Though focused on not releasing it, Xion could hear someone coming in behind it. He glared at his pokemon, This is what happens when you want to leave the dorm and come here instead of going just outside the dormitories. We become ambushed. You better hope that this person doesn't want to battle.

Charmander, sensing the thoughts from the boy, decided to give him another bite mark beside the last one, only to be flung up and down as a ranting Xion tried to free his arm from its teeth once again.
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Solar appeared behind Spark seeing him rub his head glaring at a wiggly charmander. Spark! Are you okay? Chuu..... Solar knew what he want,a battle. Spark you should know better, Solar placed Shade on the ground and picked Spark up, she looked at the other trainer, and quickly bowed, Im So Sorry! Spark doesnt like to listen sometimes, she rubbed Sparks head roughly, I hope he didnt cause anything, She said worried that she might have to battle an angry trainer. Shade pawed at her leg wanting to return to his pokeball, solar knotted and returned her partner to his other home.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:07 am

Xion glanced over toward the trainer and immediately began prying Charmander off his arm. After succeeding, the pokemon decided go find another item of entertainment. He rubbed at the bite mark and regained his original postiure, "No harm done.."
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:29 am

Solar smiled and watched his Charmander for a second she told her pikachu to behave and placed him on the ground to see him run off toward some bushes. Solar than relaxed a little and wlked up to the other trainer, Im glad, my names Solar it's nice to meet you. she smiled and put out her hand to shake his.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 am

Xion put out his hand and shook hers, At least she doesn't seem like she wants to battle... He blinked, remembering she had asked a question, "Xion. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Solar."
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Solar shooked his hand and smiled again, Same here Xion. She walked over to his Charmander and crouched down to pet its head, What a cute charmander you have here, She rubbed his head more smiling gleely at the little pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Xion chuckled, He's also vicious and moody... Charmander gave a short glare at its trainer then went back to swinging a leaf around while enjoying the attention from Solar.
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Solar noticed Spark glaring out of a bush near by.She called his name and he came out and sat near her. Come here, she smiled at him and he walked into her lap.Solar stroked his head and he purred happily. So what are ya'll doing out here? she looked faintly at Xion but she had all her attention on Spark.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:37 pm

She must have a good relationship with her pokemon.. Xion thought. He glanced toward Charmander and wondered why it wasn't very nice to him since they came to the academy. Maybe it just didn't like people. He was tempted to call it over before he was reminded by the slight pain on his arm that it has taken a liking to see him in pain.
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Solar sighed when Spark fell asleep in her lap, aw spark where suppose to be training now... she just simply petted his head a last time and returned him to his pokeball to rest,I guess he can rest for a while, hes been running a good time now. Solar turned toward Xion. She saw him look at his charmander thinking he would call it over but he didnt. she pulled the hood of her umbreon hoodie up as a small breeze rolled by.she wondered why they where out here so early, though she is too.She wanted to get back to training but she though this would be a good break for her and her small team.Um...So Xion,how many pokemon do you have? i only have Spark and Shade right now. she smiled
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Xion looked over toward Charmander, who has now poking small holes through leaves and looking through them before catching them on fire and watching them shrink, and remembered he had left Magikarp in it's fishtank. Maybe he would find a pond or something later on for it to swim in. He decided not to lie and say some normal amount of pokemon that everyone else had. Lying gets you nowhere, "Two."
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Solar smiled, and watched charmander burning leaves. did you catch yours? both of mine where give to me. she looked down most trainers catch there pokemon but she didnt. but that was going to change soon. she was hoping to find a pokemon to catch while here in the forest but most of them are still asleep. she looked through her pouch, there somewhere in here, Ah! she pulled out a bag filled with berries and toke one out, Charmander, she hoped the berrie was to his liking but she wasnt sure.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Charmander sniffed at the air and looked toward the berry that was being offered. Immediately, it snatched it away and began nibbling on it. Xion hoped he was being rude by replying in such short terms, but he really couldn't help it, "One was given, the other was caught." He looked around, wondering why there werent any nocturnal pokemon heading to their homes or even a few early risers up and about. That's what they did in the books he read.. Then again, that was back in Kanto, at home. The academy's pokemon are most likely a lot different.

Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:26 am

So what do you want to be? Im here to become a better Trainer and maybe learn about being a pokemon Coordinator. Xion was so far the first guy she's talked to at the school. she saw a stick with a left still on it. she picked it up and waved it in front of chamander seeing of he would play with her.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:55 am

Charmander nibbled the last part of the berry away before locking its eyes on the leaf above it. It wiggled its tail once before spitting out a small fireball at it and watched it burn. Xion, not wanting to go through the entire nostalgic conversation on why he was only here to be able to beat his father, remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Solar was beginning to feel nervous. sh was doing most of the talking but she caried on trying to find somethng that might peak his interst., Um,So do you have a team in mind? Like what pokemon are going to be your winning team? she moved the stick around in a circle than started to draw random pokemon in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 pm

He had to think about that one. Xion never really decided to have a team that would win for him, but that could be a good idea if he was going to win himself a peaceful dad, "I haven't put much thought into it." He looked down at Charmander, who was watching Solar make pokemon, poking at the ones it knew and staring confusingly at others.
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Ah. since i grew up on a pokemon breeding ranch iv seen alot of pokemon.She drew a charmander and a charizard next to each other.
My team would be an Umbreon,Flygon,Arcanine,Togekiss,Pikachu,and a floatzel she looked up as a flock of bird pokemon flew into the sky from a near by tree. the forest is finally waking up,
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Charmander scratched at the dirt, trying to pester the drawings. Xion, noticing the flock of pokemon above, returned it to its pokeball, "I see... Good luck with that."
Back to top Go down
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Solar watched as Xion returned his pokemon.She toke out her pokedex to check the time. it was almost 1pm and all they worked on was they're speed. Ah... Solar scribbled away her doodles and got up. I got to go,but lets battle sometime Xion. she turned away and started to run back to that clearing she had found earlier, waving a goodbye to Xion before vanishing into the forest.

LAter on___

Spark Quick attack! Shade dodge than use Bite! the pokemon move to their trianers commands.Spark had learned a new attack Shock wave. So Solar was happy her trianing was working out so well.
Shades ears moved and he stopped in the middle of his battle. He ran toward a bush hearing sounds come from it and he started to growl. soon after a pink head poked out. Shade jumped back surprized, Return, Shade was covered in a red light and returned to his pokeball. the pink pokemon came out ah an Skitty! it was stareing at Spark who was happily eating a berry she placed for them. its eyes grew wide and it ran toward him Spark look out! The skitty bit Sparks tail and Spark flew up. As they landed Spark's flew out of his cheeks and he used Shock wave on the poor pokemon. Skitty was hit but it didnt take long for it to recover and jump back to a safer distance. Skitty ended up using growl placing one of its paws on its chest and sings, causing the Spark to become mesmerized. Spark! quick attack! Spark bursted with speed at skitty and it, but skitty than used sing andpark fell asleep. Solar returning him to his ball after he was hit with a tackle attack. You did good Spark.Shade help me out! Shade popped out of the ball ready to go. Shade Bite! Shade used bite on Skitty but it seemed like the small pokemon changed somehow. Eh?it didn dodge? Solar was confused but she was ging to take advange of this, Shade use Tackle than bite! Skitty was hit with both attacks and it's health was low. Pokeball go! Solar through a pokeball at the creature an it wigled and beeped for a minute untill it finally was silent. Solar jumped up in the air gleely Alright a have a Skitty! she called the pokemon out, Hi there, she smiled at it. Im Solar thats Shade and the Pikachu you fought is Spark. umm. she though for a moment, Ah thats it! Diva ill call you Diva!. she returnedShade into his pokeball to rest and picked up Diva. The pokemon tried to jump out but gave up. clearly Solar had to work with her a bit more. he headed out the forest to the pokemon center, Ill be back later on. she said to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spark and Shades Training Session   Spark and Shades Training Session I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spark and Shades Training Session
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Silver Academy :: Academy's Backyard :: Academy Forest-
Jump to: