Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mine Exploration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Kang walked to the opening of the mine,greeted by silence and a drop in temperature.His pokemon walking alongside him."Well this looks fun."Kang said quietly."Let`s go."
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:36 pm

A little while later...

Elania pulled her hood up over her head as she stood at the entrance to the mine. She had changed into a red hoodie to put over her usual clothes, which, alone, would leave her freezing in the dark, cold depths of the mine. Walking forward, her breath trailing behind her in the chilly air, she saw that the entrance room of the mine was illuminated by torches, possibly for the explorers and miners that would visit on occasion. Taking a torch out of a holder, Elania looked around and saw Kang off a distance away in the mine. Running over, careful not to extinguish the flame, Elania saw that greetings were in order.

"Hey, Kang!" Elania whispered, not wanting to awake any sleeping Zubat in the cavern. "You're here too? What're you up to, then?"

Last edited by Shiny Chan on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:43 pm

"Oh hi!"Kang called.The zubats woke up,but simply flew away."I`m jus` going to see if I can make any knew friends.Ghost pokemon aren`t scary once you know `em well."He looked at Elania`s hoodie."You cold?"He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:41 am

Elania tugged at the strings on her hoodie with her free hand, a little defensively. "Just a bit." She said, not wanting to whine. "It is a bit cold in here, since it is a mine, after all." She gestured to one of the pathways leading out of the main entrance with her torch. "Well, let's go exploring then!" Elania smiled, cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 pm

"I guess it is a bit cold."Kang said,looking around."Anyways,let`s go!"Kang called running into the mine.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Elania nodded and walked along the nearest corridor, holding the torch out in front of her to illuminate the way. The darkness loomed ahead of them like an impenetrable barrier, and the fact that the torch could go out at any moment was enough in itself to put Elania on edge. Not that I'll admit it. Elania thought, shaking her head to clear her thoughts of nonsense before pressing on.

Before long, Elania could hear a faint scraping sound that was growing steadily louder. She swung her torch around to face the sound, but the movement made the flames flicker out slightly, making it harder to see what it was in her moment of panic, save for a pair of glowing yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:19 pm

"Elania..Look."Kang pointed behind her.Kang was about to do something else when something suddenly pulled him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Elania swiveled around again, extinguishing the flames. "Kang!" She did not have enough light to see what had hold of him, as her careless actions had left her with nothing but a charred stick. Darn it! Good for nothing torches... Elania thought angrily, casting the worthless object aside as her fingers fumbled furiously at her belt, looking for her flashlight. The scraping sound was coming closer, and closer, and her panic was rising as it came, until suddenly it stopped. At last, she found her grip on the little device and flicked it on to see two empty, glowing eye sockets staring back at her. Startled, Elania backed up fast until she hit the wall, and the light better illuminated the owner of the staring eyes. A brown shell, with unmoving wings and claws hovered ominously in the air, a white crescent floating above it's head.

"A Shedinja!" Elania said, somewhat in awe. Not good...I can't whittle it's life away, or I won't be able to catch it. I'll help Kang first. I'll think of something. She thought, thinking hurriedly. But as she turned to help Kang, the Shedinja advanced on her, coming closer, it's eyes glowing an intense yellow. "AH! No time, no time!" She exclaimed, turning her attention back to the Pokemon. "Go, Mudkip!" Elania called out, sending Mudkip forth to give her time.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 pm

"Agh,get off,get off!"Kang shouted,but it didn`t sound afraid."Lucario,Aura Sphere to light the way-Agh,get off!"Kang managed to say.Soon the mine was lit in a light blue glow.There on Kang,was a small Sableye,wrestling Kang for some poffins he had in his bag."Agh,off little guy,off."He said,handing him a poffin.The little creature grabbed the food and scarfed it down,then went back to Kang for more.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:38 pm

"Alright, Mudkip, use Yawn!" Elania commanded. Mudkip sat back and let loose a long a tired yawn, and Shedinja bobbed up and down but otherwise didn't move. Suddenly, it moved forward and slashed Mudkip with a vicious X-Scissor attack, causing the little blue Pokemon to fly backwards. Shedinja returned to it's position, where the light in it's eyes flickered and then dimmed. It was asleep. Unclipping one of her free Dusk Balls, Elania tossed the pokeball at Shedinja, who disappeared inside, making the device wobble a few times before stopping.

Elania picked Shedinja's Dusk Ball up, twirled it on her finger and clipped it into her belt, smiling. Awesome. A new team member! She thought. That was really easy...for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:03 am

"Sorry that I didn`t help you."Kang said,feeding the Sableye another poffin.Kang grabbed a pokeball."Wanna stay with me,little guy?"The sableye nodded eagerly,and that was that.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:11 pm

Elania chuckled softly, seeing how the 'ambush' was over. "Well, that was easy enough, wasn't it?" She asked Kang. Catching these pokemon didn't take up much time, rather, it was the easiest catch Elania had made in a long time. "Should we go on?" She asked, flicking her flashlight over towards the darkness that loomed ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:36 am

"Sure,let`s go."Kang said,the Sableye bu his side."Sabe...that`s what I`ll name you."Kang told him.The Sableye nodded,grabbing another Poffin."By the time we`re done `ere,Sabe`ll be eating my backpack."Kang laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:08 am

"Well,let`s go.I bet SAabe`s friends are`nt to far from here."Kang said,walking farther.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mine Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Exploration   Mine Exploration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mine Exploration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Silver Academy :: Academy Mine-
Jump to: