Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Items Store- Buying pokeballs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Solar_

_Solar_

Items Store- Buying pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Items Store- Buying pokeballs   Items Store- Buying pokeballs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Solar raced into the mall and headed to the items. She was looking for pokeballs. She was glanced around, all kind of things were being sold, Great balls, Love balls, and many other ones too, hyper Potions and awakens, ecape ropes and pokedolls. wow, She was amazed she never seen all these things at the same store, she smiled happily her eevee looking at her puzzled. Sorry Shade, she stroked his head and than grabed 2 pokeballs and paid the casher 1,200 for both of them. she was walking out when she saw a poster on the wall, "" Want to Teach your beloved Pokemon some new moves and be the Power house of your friends. Just come on up to Floor__ and purchase some TMs" a gleam shot in her eyes and she looked at Shade and Spark,(who is in his pokeball) Maybe i'll buy some for them later, she walked out and head for her dorm for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Items Store- Buying pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items Store- Buying pokeballs   Items Store- Buying pokeballs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Much much later...

Elania walked into the Pokemart, earbuds stuck in her ears, playing a somewhat audible, cheerful melody, her goggles on. Looking over at the shelves, she quickly bought 6 Dusk balls, after a second's consideration. I'll be going to the mine... Elania thought. It only makes sense that these would be the best option, since it is dark down there. Looking down at the price tag though, and she sighed heavily as she rummaged through her bag, handing the money over to the cashier. I just wish that the best options didn't kill my wallet! Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Elania marched out of the mart, heading towards the Mine.
Back to top Go down

Items Store- Buying pokeballs
Page 1 of 1