Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Kid On The Block

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Solar_

_Solar_

The New Kid On The Block Empty
PostSubject: The New Kid On The Block   The New Kid On The Block I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Name:Solar
Job: (Trainer, Coordinator, Breeder, and your student rank) ((EX: Trainer, Novice Trainer)) New Trainer and Coordinator
Bio: Solar came from Petalburg City. Her parent were good friend with the gym leader Norman. She loved to outdoors always exploring Petalburg Woods With the Eevee Norman gave her.She lived with her dad a clerk at the PokeMart and her mother a pokemon breeder. She had watched a program on T.V. It was the highlights of the past few years of the Hoenn league and the most rememberable pokemon contestents. she soon decided that was what she wanted to do and set off to the academy. just befor she left her father gave her a shiney pikachu her mom bred.
Personality:Solar is a 15 year old girl. he loves pokemon and admires Ash and the way he trains. She came from the hoenn region. she loves the out doors and if shes not in class she's out trining and exploring with her team. She believes if she wins a pokemon battle tha her pokemon did too not just her.
Shes kind and playful. but she holds her pokemon dear. if you miss with them you miss with her. she would hold anything against you if you happen to win a battle against her.
First Pokemon: (Yes, no. If no pick one from the bottom)Shade a male Eevee gift from a friend i my home town
Second Pokemon: (Optional) Spark a male shiny pikachu i got from my dad
Appearance: (Pics, links, or description)The New Kid On The Block Pokemo10
Pokemon:Spark The New Kid On The Block Pikachu_v_2_by_xous54-d3243d7
ShadeThe New Kid On The Block EEVEE
Other:(Do you have anything else you would like to add?) PokeBalls 4x Postions 5x Light ball 1x Silk Scarf 1x and an Mach Bike , Super rod pokedex Oran ans Aspear Berries 10x each

Last edited by PkmnTrainer_Solar_ on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On The Block   The New Kid On The Block I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Your character bio isn't a bio. The bio is a biography of your character's history thus far. Most of your bio is just personality traits, so perhaps add that to your personality and write a new bio.

Here is an example of an accepted character file: https://silver-academy.forumotion.net/student-files-f40/new-student-t35.htm

Pending
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
_Solar_

_Solar_

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On The Block   The New Kid On The Block I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Okay i redid my bio hope its right
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On The Block   The New Kid On The Block I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:47 pm

It's looking good now.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On The Block   The New Kid On The Block I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Kid On The Block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Silver Academy :: Join the Academy :: Student Files-
Jump to: