Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Soul Silver Help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kukiko

Kukiko

Occupation(s) :
  • Novice Student
  • Intermediate Student

Pokemon Soul Silver Help Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Soul Silver Help   Pokemon Soul Silver Help I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:36 pm

I wasn't sure if this needed to go here or in Off-Topic if it is in the wrong place I'm sorry and hope that someone will move it to the proper place.

Well I need help in Pokemon Soul Silver ( the one for the DS) I got as far as the Elite Four but can't really go any further with it. I beat all of the Elite Four today but got to Lance (or whoever the Champion is) and he beat me with nearly no trouble. My team is, Typhlosion, Meganium, Lugia, Raioku, Gyarados, and Dragonair. These also happen to be my strongest Pokemon, Lugia at 50, Typhlosion at 45, Meganium at 44, Gyarados at 42, and Dragonair at 36. Would anyone happen to know an easier way to level up or at least an easier way to regain PP, cause that's what killed me the last time. Areoblast and Hydro Pump, I think it was, ran out with my Lugia.
Back to top Go down
http://lunaracademy.forummotion.com
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Soul Silver Help   Pokemon Soul Silver Help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:20 am

Although this wasn't really what you were asking.... I will answer with my advice for killing off Lance.

Lugia is key. You will need to teach Lugia that new, power TM that is given to you by the 8th gym leader (at least thats who I think gave it to you.) Its like Dragon Rush or something. It has rather low pp, but its a strong dragon attack and its quite effective. I also wanted a strong dragonaire, but unfortunately, it wasn't really helpful at all during any part of the Elite Four. Stock up on Max Elixers (sp?) for sure when going in with Lugia. Lugia's Extrasensory also owned the fighting gym leader, so you don't have to waste more powerful techniques on them. Hope this helped (at least slightly.)
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Kukiko

Kukiko

Occupation(s) :
  • Novice Student
  • Intermediate Student

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Soul Silver Help   Pokemon Soul Silver Help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:30 am

I know about Dragon Rush but I can't rememebr if Lugia learned that one or not. When I last tried I was going to try to go through with just Typlosion and Meganium but I think I got one or both of them close to K.Oed. Thanks for the advice, I'll see if I still have that TM. I know two of my Pokemon have that attack already but they aren't as strong.
Back to top Go down
http://lunaracademy.forummotion.com
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Soul Silver Help   Pokemon Soul Silver Help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Well,this is how I did it.Man,I`m such a hacker Razz

I uploaded soul silver onto my action reply and downloaded the all medicene cheat.You get rare candies,and you can go from there.

Sorry.I know this dosn`t help at all Sad
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Soul Silver Help   Pokemon Soul Silver Help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Kang wrote:
Man,I`m such a hacker

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Shiny

Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Soul Silver Help   Pokemon Soul Silver Help I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Training your pokemon to higher levels always works. I abuse the Exp. Share to the point where I trade my old ones over from older games to use them on all my current pokemon. PP Ups increase a Pokemon's PP, obviously, but they are rare in most games (including this one) so be sure to use them only on moves that you use often or are in most need of extra PP.

As for his pokemon...

Against Gyarados, use physical Electric attacks. These are the most effective. For his Dragonites, use physical Ice attacks against them and be sure to use Pokemon with high Special Defense, because one of them always uses Draco Meteor. Charizard is easy, Rock attacks, water attacks, it isn't that much of a threat, really. Aerodactyl is a frail little thing, Water, Electric, and Ice attacks can all bring it down, just be sure to use a Pokemon that can take a hit.

Though as I finish typing this, I can't help but wonder if you're already the Champion. xD

I really hope this helps. :3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Soul Silver Help   Pokemon Soul Silver Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Soul Silver Help
Page 1 of 1