Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trina meets a Senpai?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

Trina meets a Senpai?! Empty
PostSubject: Trina meets a Senpai?!   Trina meets a Senpai?! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Trina skipped around, having a good time out taking a walk with her Kirlia. Her Piplup was in his Pokeball. The two giggled and laughed, smiling at each other. Suddenly, however, Trina saw the strangest thing.

"Hey..Kirlia..this isn't our dorm..? This is.." Trina looked at the sign. It said..MEDIUM ROOMS..NOVICE RANK GIRLS. "Huh..? But..I'm in the Small rooms...." Trina shook her head, she was lost. "Might as well..ask a student here..huh? I wish I was in the boys new rooms..then Saito could help me..but..I'll guess I'll meet someone new!" Trina smiled and returned Kirlia, and then knocked on one girls dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Trina meets a Senpai?!   Trina meets a Senpai?! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Sora was decorating her new room with her things "Sigh... Why do i have to get such a small room like this, i should demand the delux suit while i wait for Saito to come to his sense's and come back to the mansion" Sora heard a knock at the door and went to go see who it was. As she opened the door she tried to remember the face standing there "Hey your one of my brothers friends, what are you doing here?". Sora began to think that perhaps it was this girls fault that Saito didn't want to leave, she began to get frustrated "Come in, Im Sora, whats your name?". Sora began to think that she knew nothing of this life her brother seems to love so she thought she should try it out while she was there.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Trina meets a Senpai?!   Trina meets a Senpai?! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:38 pm

(SORA ISH A TSUNDERE~)

Trina walked in her room. "WOW! It's so big!" Trina looked around, beaming with passion as she looked at the medium sized room. She couldn't wait to be older!" Trina however, froze when this girl, Sora, said..SAITO WAS HER BROTHER?! "EEEEEEH?! Your Saito's Big Sister?!" Trina jabbed her finger at her, but then realized it was rude. "Ahaha, sorry..that was a little bad..Nice to meet you..Sora..my name's Trina! I'm a new student at this academy, who is..actually..a..little lost..hehe.." Trina nervously laughed. This figure that was in front of her face, Sora..She looked really pretty, and her ponytail made her seem cool and spicy.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Trina meets a Senpai?!   Trina meets a Senpai?! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Sora thought that Trina seemed to be quite polite but she was worried, she looked quite cute with her hairclips Sora thought that she might be a threat to getting Saito back. "I'm sorry i cant really help you out much, honestly im new here too, i came to meet my brother" Sora began to feel useless, she couldnt even help with something like this, Sora decided not to tell Trina that they were they same age, to avoid confusion. Sora suddenly sat on her bed and sent her two pokemon out "My pokemon have good nose's and they may be able to remember which way to go" Glaceon and Ninetails jumped onto the bed and lay down next to Sora, calmly watching Trina. "Sorry im not as helpful as you hoped but ill do what i can to help you out"
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Trina meets a Senpai?!   Trina meets a Senpai?! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Trina's eyes brightened and glowed as Sora's two graceful Pokemon came out. Once, the Glaceon, who was as cool as winter air, and then the Ninetails who was as hot as a summer breeze. They both complimented each other, and of course, they were evolved by Sora's amazing bond with them. It couldn't help but Trina feeling a little jealous, only having a cute Piplup and Kirlia. "Your a very helpful person, Sora. Thank you so much..But, before I go, do you want to..um..battle?" Trina wanted to get to know her better, and had nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trina meets a Senpai?!   Trina meets a Senpai?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trina meets a Senpai?!
Page 1 of 1