Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A short nap at the mall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

A short nap at the mall Empty
PostSubject: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:04 am

Amy was in a store that specailizes in secret base items inside the mall. She was trying to find something for her cousin, Brad, to make up for yelling at him before she came to the academy. Great. What does he like? She thought. While looking at the posters she found something Brad might like. Eevee! Of course! Why didn't I think of that? She quickly bought the poster and left the store. I don't want to go to my dorm yet...what should I do.. Amy noticed all the people and decided to watch them while leaning against one of the walls. I hope no one notices me. She thought. After a couple of minutes she started falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
JimmysSoul

JimmysSoul

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:12 am

Jimmy had been in the Mall with Scruffy in his belt As a pokeball of course. Man what should I get? Just then he noticed Amy. Isn't she at the academy? She sure is cute. Maybe I should talk to her. What would I say? Jimmy thought of topics to talk about, like how their rooms were already made for them. Jimmy walked over to Amy Just stay cool Jimmy. Hi, I'm Jimmy. I've seen you around the Academy before. Haven't I?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:24 am

Amy, startled from being talked to, almost lost her balance and fell. She leaned back against the wall. Who is he? She quickly tried to figure it out and got a flash back of the third part of the academy exams. Oh, now I know who he is. She started thinking of things to say, but only said, almost inaudiablly, "Hi. we met at the third part of the entrance exam.. "
Back to top Go down
JimmysSoul

JimmysSoul

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:30 am

Y-Yeah Man, She seems really off balance.. Why am I too? So what are you doing here all alone? Jimmy didn't know what else to talk about. Did he really like this girl? She seems really nice and comforting. Is that why i feel compelled to go closer to her?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:40 am

Amy continued looking straight foward. "I needed to buy a present.... " She said in the same quiet voice. She kept on watching people. Why is he talking to me? She saw a little kid that looked like her cousin and turned her head away. Immediately, she wished she hadn't turned her head because she was now looking in to Jimmy's eyes.
Back to top Go down
JimmysSoul

JimmysSoul

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 am

Oh.. She's looking at me. Is there something wrong with me? Or maybe she's just lost in my eyes.. Don't be too full of yourself Jimmy. So you doin anything? Maybe wanna go to the food court and brag an eat to bite... I mean a bite to eat? Nice one. Why don't you just vomit all over her while you're at it
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:12 am

Amy quickly looked away and tried to think of what she should do next. He has pretty eyes..She slightly smiled at the thought but suddenly became serious...WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?.......UM..UMM. She wasn't used to this kind of situation. C'mon girl. You got this. And he's not acting all confident either. That's a good thing. Amy smiled, thinking it over. I might as well get to know him a bit better. She nodded her head and picked up the bag with an Eevee poster in it. She looked back at Jimmy and smiled. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
JimmysSoul

JimmysSoul

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:17 am

G-Great Did she really say yes? Don't ruin it Jimmy. You guys are... Just getting to know eachother. Yeah. Thats it.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 am

"Why don't you lead the way?" Hmm.....I wonder what he's thinking...he seems nervous. Amy considered it as she moved the strap on her messenger bag. Well...I'm nervous too, I suppose. Not much I can do about that.
Back to top Go down
JimmysSoul

JimmysSoul

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 am

"O-Oh Okay." Jimmy grabbed Amy's free hand. His heart started beating harder now. "I think it's this way" Jimmy tugged at Amy's arm and started to walk. "What do you want to eat?" Food. Of course. Don't be stupid Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Kang saw Amy and Jimmy."Hi guys!I was jus` wanderin` around,funny what boredom does to you."Kang said,His pokemon greeted them behind him."So...what are you guys doin`?"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Oh no, Oh no, Oh no....Don't freak out. It's only a boy called Jimmy. Only a boy....A cute boy at that. Quit thinking like that! You will survive this....I think... Amy looked at Kang as if she just noticed him. "Oh! Hi Kang!" She greeted Kang and his pokemon happily, "We're just going to get a bite to eat."
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:54 pm

"Can I come?"Kang asked."I`m hungry."
Back to top Go down
Mazz

Mazz

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Mazz saw the group and hurried forwards to join them. She was happy to recognise Amy, at least. She didn't know who the boys were, but they were both pretty cute! Hey Amy, you okay? She turned to the other two. Hiya, I'm Mazz by the way, I'm in advanced class at the academy! Mazz grinned. Where are you guys heading off to? she asked.
Back to top Go down
JimmysSoul

JimmysSoul

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

"What the..." DANG. ONE CHANCE WITH AMY AND FIRST KANG COMES IN THEN MAZZ. DAMN.... Mazz is kinda cute though... WAIT. YOU LIKE AMY. SHUTTUP. "Oh Okay guys... Do you wanna join us?" We could sneak away when they aren't looking. Okay I got this.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:54 pm

((Woohoo ruined the moment xD))

"Oh hi Mazz,names Kang."Kang said,then Kenjii went up to Mazz."Yeah..that`s Kenjii,my mightyena."Kang said quietly,seeing that it looked like Kenjii was trying to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Mazz

Mazz

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Mazz smiled at Kenjii. He's cute! This is my Pikachu. Pikachu jumped down from her shoulder and shuffled forwards. She turned to Jimmy. That's very kind of you. Unless I'm interrupting something? She raised an eyebrow and glanced at Amy.

Last edited by Mazz on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong name >.<)
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:28 pm

"Um ... No, your not interupting anything." I think.. Amy added in her mind. "Well, Unless anyone has any objections, I think we should get goin'. " Amy started walking away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:01 am

"M`kay."Kang said,and followed Amy.
Back to top Go down
Mazz

Mazz

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Mazz smiled at Jimmy. Shall we? she asked playfully, motioning towards Amy and Kang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A short nap at the mall   A short nap at the mall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A short nap at the mall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Silver Academy :: Academy Mall-
Jump to: