Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing Twin Sora

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Missing Twin Sora Empty
PostSubject: Missing Twin Sora   Missing Twin Sora I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Name: Sora
Job: Trainer, Novice Trainer

Bio: Sora, unknown by Her Family, was found to be Saito's Sister, when they were born Saito, being first born was taken home by the pokemon for safety. Once Sora was bron not too long after, a group broke in and kidnapped her, there was something special about these two twins. The group were to report Sora back to their base then retrieve the other twin, Saito. As the group were near their base, the parents had caught up and fortunatly saved Sora, but gave their own lives to protect them. Sora had escaped with the help of their parents old friend. Once they got back to the house to get Saito he was gone, Saito was taken away by the pokemon, Sora and the parents childhood friend could not find him anywhere. Sora was raised by her parents childhood friend and told this story on her 10th birthday when she would recieve her first pokemon. Sora has searched for her brother since she found this out and trained her pokemon well and gained a strong bond. Once she learned that in the City there was a boy and two pokemon who had lived in a forest away from civilization, she decided to pack up and search for him, unfortunatly as she finally found where they had lived they were gone, she then learned that he would be atending the prestigous school of Silver Academy and decided to follow after him and meet her long lost twin brother with her two pokemon, Yuki and Kitsune

Personality: Sora wants to help others and sometimes becomes sad from it, giving up things she may want, just so others will be happy. She was Quiet but Changes alot when she is with Saito, becoming Hyper and Happy

First Pokemon: Yuki (Glaceon)
Second Pokemon: Kitsune (Ninetails)

Appearance: Sora has Long Brown Hair and Blue Eyes she looks quite similar to her twin brother Saito

Other: Sora's parents childhood friend was rich and offered Sora anything he could buy, but Sora only wanted to help others, even if it costed her own Sadness, searching for Saito was the first thing she wanted to do for herself.

Another Other: Sora blames herself for her Parents death and wishes to meet Saito more for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

Missing Twin Sora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Twin Sora   Missing Twin Sora I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:43 pm

awsome i got a sister =D
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Missing Twin Sora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Twin Sora   Missing Twin Sora I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Not just any sister. A twin sister. Congrats~!

Has anyone seen the mods on here lately though? We need this form reviewed and approved.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

Missing Twin Sora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Twin Sora   Missing Twin Sora I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:16 am

i can get stephy, ...probably, not now tho ima go to sleep since it 5am here >_>
Back to top Go down
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

Missing Twin Sora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Twin Sora   Missing Twin Sora I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Approved.

Since Saito agrees....
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Missing Twin Sora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Twin Sora   Missing Twin Sora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Twin Sora
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Silver Academy :: Join the Academy :: Student Files-