Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the suite :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mazz

Mazz

In the suite :D Empty
PostSubject: In the suite :D   In the suite :D I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:55 am

Mazz climbed off Charizard and laughed out loud as Faraligatr rolled dizzily off Salamence. He did not seem to enjoy the experience. Mazz looked around her. The place where she was staying was amazing! A proper house, almost! There was a space outside for larger Pokémon, and Mazz left Salamence, Charizard and Feraligatr there, squabbling to who got what. With a smile, she walked into the living quarters, Pikachu perched on her shoulder excitedly. Her bags were in the corner, already unpacked.

Woah... Freaky, yet convenient!
Back to top Go down
Mazz

Mazz

In the suite :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the suite :D   In the suite :D I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Mazz observed her surroundings once more. She saw two king sized beds, a huge plasma screen TV and five doors leading into two bathrooms, two walk-in closets and a stupendously huge kitchen. She noted that one of the bathrooms had a washing area that seemed to be adapted to clean Pokémon and their items. Mazz looked out of the window, admiring the sunny day. It really is a nice day today, Pikachu! she smiled. Her Pikachu squealed happily and came bounding up to her. She laughed and put it on her shoulder, before going outside.

When outside, Mazz noticed a bright, two seater buggy. I wonder who that belongs to... she thought. She went closer to look at the tag. What? It had her name on it! She laughed out loud and pulled out the booklet the academy had given her. Sure enough, she was entitled a buggy! She climbed in, Pikachu hopping in beside her, and started it. She waved at her other Pokémon and drove to the Intermediate Girls dorms.
Back to top Go down

In the suite :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Silver Academy :: Advanced Suites-
Jump to: