Pokemon Silver Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Give Thanks. Personalized Ranks.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Ginter

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

Give Thanks. Personalized Ranks. Empty
PostSubject: Give Thanks. Personalized Ranks.   Give Thanks. Personalized Ranks. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Ok so everyone knows of the test rank I created, Classic Rper..... yeah a pretty boring rank, isn't it? From Today (November 25th) to November 30th, you can now ask for a personalized rank. You can have your rank say whatever you want it to: I.E. Smooth Cripple; Flygon Fan; Monk Smasher. Or anything (as long as you dont have it say something offensive or anything like "I hate Jews" or something along that line. Also, don't even tell me that you want your rank to say "Moderator" Wink ) Just Reply saying the rank you want and the picture (if you want a picture.)

The rank image may be personalized, but it has to be a small image. A very small image. If I made a money picture for you, you may use that (the small one obviously.)

Happy Thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
https://silver-academy.forumotion.net
Kang

Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Give Thanks. Personalized Ranks.   Give Thanks. Personalized Ranks. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Can you make mine say ウルフ?It`s japaneese for wolf.I can be black or blue(I don`t really care)And if it fits,try to put a masterball next to it.

Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer
Stephanie

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: Give Thanks. Personalized Ranks.   Give Thanks. Personalized Ranks. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:00 am

I'd like my rank to say, "IT'S TRINA, T-R-I-N-A..!"
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give Thanks. Personalized Ranks.   Give Thanks. Personalized Ranks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give Thanks. Personalized Ranks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Silver Academy :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: