Pokemon Silver Academy is a fun, exciting pokemon rp forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

School Start~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 pm

{Everything, Like people are not finished. Admins we got to hustle! But I'm gald to welcome you all to the Begining of the Year!}

IC: Jason

5:45 AM- 20 Minutes before Entrance Exams Begin

Jason walks to the the front of the school and stands near the doors. He looks at the time, and sees that the Teachers and Students should Arrive soon. Life waits as his Pikachu and Charizardshoot off fireworks. Jason's watch says 5:45, the night sky starts to disappeer as the sun starts to rise. He waits for his students to come.
"Today's going to be another great year.." Jason said to himself, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginter
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer

Occupation(s) :
  • Professor
  • Chemist

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:17 pm

5:48 Am:

Ginter stumbles in the door and quickly takes a seat next to the professor Jason. He tries to appear as ready as he should be, being a headmaster of cource... but he was less prepared then most at this time. Ginter hoped he wouldn't be envied or hated.... he just wanted to be an average teacher. Of cource, he knew that wouldn't happen....

----Benjamin Franklin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silver-academy.forumotion.net
NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:39 pm

IC:Jason

"Ah, good to see you Mr.Headmaster, Sir. I'm enthused that you made it here on time. I thoght you'd be late." He turned to Ginter. "Don't you find it lovely to begin the new year with new students?" Jason smiled at him and looked at his watch. The kids would be here by 6 AM. "I hope we will see the students soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:53 pm

(Lets say its like 5:55 now..and sorry for not using color for talking..im on a dsI and its too much to put some font color..)

Trina raced off out of her dormatory with her academy uniform on, in a hurry. "Oh noo! I'm gonna be late late late!" Trina couldn't be late! She had to make it! Even on Piplup's life. She followed the fireworks to the entrance of the academy.
"..huff..huff..I..made it.." Trina was so tired, she wanted to collapsed. She saw other students and made her way in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saito

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Saito had just woken up "-yawn- Whats with all the noise this early in the morning" Saito stared at the fireworks for 10 seconds "DAMMIT IM GONNA BE LATE" He got dressed as quick as he could and ran out of the dorm like a speeding bullet. Saito sent out his two pokemon to help him "Shunshin, Fuwafuwa i need you two to use ur senses to help find a shortcut or something, we cant be late no matter what" They both nodded whilest running and sped up, eventually they both found a shortcut through some trees and bushes, Saito could see the Enterance Ceremony Hall so he sped up. He jump out of the bushes and suddenly ran into a girl, she looked about his age. Saito helped the girl up, "Sorry, are you ok miss?" Saito was acting on his best behavior, he was worried incase she would turn out to be like all the other students who hated him, he wasnt sure why but he was hoping for at least this girls approval, considering everyone he had met had hated him because of his background.

Last edited by Saito on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Kang walked to the entrance of the academy.Kenjii was trotting casually behind him,looking up to the sky.Kang yawned,a sound that sounded almost exactly like a mightyena`s gruff whimper.His lucario was walking slightly in front of him,and his umbreon was walking sleepily behind.Kang looked at a nearby boulder at shadow,then looking up at the sky.
"We just might be late,guys.Pick up the pace a little."He said.His voice was shallow but rough,much like a poochyena barking.He pulled his hood over his head and started to power-walk over to academy`s entrance.

Sorry that I didn`t bold out some of the text..I tried to a few times and It did come out Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie
Classic Roleplayer
Classic Roleplayer

Occupation(s) :
  • New Student

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Trina looked up at the odd-looking boy that helped her. His shirt looked dirty and old, and his hair kind of raggety, but anyone who would come up to you and help you was a good person to be fiends with. "Ah thank you!" She got up and smiled at him. "I'm al right..just a little tired from running all the way here from the dormitory..! Ehehe.." Trina made a nervous laugh but shook it off. I'm Trina, a new student at this school. How about you?" She asked him. After Trina asked, she couldn't help but look at a guy passing by in a hood. He looked a bit older then Trina, with a Poochyena beside him. They walked inside, preparing for the exams to start, Trina guessed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Kang looked to some girl looking at him."Oh hey!"Kang said in his gruff voice.His pokemon turned in his direction and were also looking at the girl.
"The exams are gonna start,you better get`a move on.Kang smirked.His Lucario waved at the girl,and his Umbreon and Kenjii smirked like him.
They turned to the entranced and began to walk in for exams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Amy was waiting at the entrance, catching her breath. She was about to go in when her shuppet turned around "What is it shuppet?" Amy turned around and saw a boy with a mightyeena walking toward the entrance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Kang saw another girl and her Shuppet at the entrance.He gave a friendly smirk at Amy and turned to the shuppet.Out of the blue,the shuppet suddenly whirled around Kang happily making cute noises.Then it suddenly went back calmly to The girl.Kang gave another small friendly smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Amy smiled at Kang. "Hello"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Kang looked over at Amy.He didn`t really talk much,for the biggest years were when he being raised by Kenjii`s pack,without a lick of english.He smiled anyways."Eh,Hey there!"He said."Another great year right?"He said,trying to stir up a conversation.Kenjii piped up and made a happy growl.Kang made some kind of bark back."Heheh...uh,Kenjii said he`s exited.That`s all."He replied to Amy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am

Amy smiled shyly,"Yeah...another great year.." Amy looked at shuppet that was bobbing up and down in the air,"Shuppet is exited too." she smiles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:11 am

Kang looked up at the closed entrance.His tail moved slightly.He growled."Man,when`re they gonna open these doors?"He said,yawning.Lucario hund his head and muttered something.Kang nodded his head."Lucario and I are super board.Got anything to pass the time?"He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:16 am

" Well, lets see." Amy searched through her messenger bag and her sketch book fell open to a half drawn Mightyena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:23 am

Kenjii picked up the sketch book a little roughly with his battered fangs.His eyes narrowed and he growled.Kang quickly picked up the book and barked quickly at Kenjii."Heheh,sorry `bout that!He though you were drawing him and you forgot his collar...Ah,hope your sketch thingy didn`t get ripped!"He said and handed it to her."I think I got my Ipod in `ere of somethin`..."He added,and started shuffling through his unorginized bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:29 am

Amy smiles and talks to Kenjii,"If you think it should have a collar, then it'll have a collar." She quickly finds a pencil and draws a collar on the mightyena. She shows it to Kenjii,"Is 'at better?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:36 am

Kenjii barked happily.Kang sighed."Heh,what a total criticizer!"He laughed.That girl,Amy.Kang thought she was a pretty nice friend to have around.Kang smiled and finally had his Ipod.

But,unfortonutly,crumpled up papers,pokeballs,and even some forgotten sandwich,green and never eaten ell out.Kang tried to hide it,but Amy saw it just before lucario did away with it with his aura sphere,followed by more junk coming out of Kang`s messy backpack.

Last edited by Kang on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:41 am

Amy laughed,"So I'm not the only messy person!" She showed Kang her bag which was little better than his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:44 am

Kang sighed."Oh good...."He whimpered.Lucario and umbreon gave out a chucke."Oh why you-"He said,about to slap them both.He almost forgot that some teachers might be around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 am

Amy smiled and looked at her watch,"5:57. Not long now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:00 am

"Heheh.good."Kang smirked.He turned the volume up on his Ipod slightly."I`ll just be listinin` to my music,nothin` outta the ordinary."He replied.

I think(keyword:THINK!)I`m done for the day,maybe they will come back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:04 am

Amy looked at the ipod"So Whatcha listenin' to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kang

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:08 am

"Oh,eh,just Wind.(Naruto refrance Razz)"Kang said."One`a my favs."He turned it up and sat on the ground.Kang took out one headphone ear and stuck it on the floor,so his pokemon could hear.Kang could see Amy listening,too..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPC

Occupation(s) :
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:41 am

IC:Jason

6:00 Entrance Exams Begun

Jason waited for people to arrive as he looked up at the sky, seeing the sun had rose. He waits at the door for everyone to come. Some students were still chitchatting on the ground. "The exams are starting, go to the main hall immediately!" He looked to see if they were confused. "Just follow this path, and there will be sign which tells you its the main hall. You wont miss it, its in the center of the academy after all."

(Next Topic: Entrance Exams Part One; You can still post on this topic saying you have left to the main hall though.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Start~   

Back to top Go down

School Start~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next